HUD Vanishes

Thread: HUD Vanishes

Default HUD Vanishes

Howdy,

I am running the latest beta version of HEM on a Vista Laptop, and Pokerstars is my poker client.

I have “successfully” installed HEM and have gotten everything to “work-ish.”

My issue is that my HUD disappears unless the Table Manager is the last activated window.

In other words I have to select the Table Manager window in order to see my HUD.

It also seems like even if Table Manager is the last selected window the HUD is sporadic at best, sometimes displaying the results of the last shown down hand, etc.

Please let me know if I can provide any additional information to aid in the problem solving process.

If I resolve this issue I will replay accordingly.

Thank you very much,

FF

I have exactly the same problem on FT, no HUD running the latest version 1.08.04

*Please update to the latest beta - http://www.holdemmanager.com/downloads/HmBetaUpdate.exe
    *If that doesn't help, please answer these questions - http://www.holdemmanager.net/faq/afm...aspx?faqid=174

Fixed It.

So while the above description of my issue was in fact accurate the problem has since resolved itself.

I ran a disk clean up, both a boot time as well as a standard defrag and then power cycled my computer and that magically remedied my issue.

Don’t know if anyone else had my issue or not but either way its fully up and running.

Thank you for the reply.