New User - HM2 HUD Questions (Line Taken, Pot Odds)

Question New User - HM2 HUD Questions (Line Taken, Pot Odds)

Hello!

I've looked at the FAQs and Vids, so apologies in advance if this has been answered and i've missed it

1. I have the "Line Taken" stat in my HUD, but it never updates during play (it does show in Replayer, tho'...). Is there something i need to do to activate this?

2. I want to see Pot Odds displayed on 'Stars. I have checked Live Tracking in Site Options, and have 'Stars configged to show Dealer Chat and Player Chat, but nothing happens. Again, que pasa?

Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by Dr Seuss View Post
    1. I have the "Line Taken" stat in my HUD, but it never updates during play (it does show in Replayer, tho'...). Is there something i need to do to activate this?
    OK, so i've answered my own question here.

For any Live Tracking options to work, the chat box has to be visible at all times on every table, right?

This is not a robust solution, and i'm curious to know why you went down this route rather than getting intra-hand updates from the HH file like - say - PokerOffice does.

Cheers!

Former HM Support DogNamedBluff's Avatar

For any Live Tracking options to work, the chat box has to be visible at all times on every table, right?
    The chat has to be shown on the tables with everything enabled in chat.

This is not a robust solution, and i'm curious to know why you went down this route rather than getting intra-hand updates from the HH file like - say - PokerOffice does.
    I have forwarded this question to the proper personnel who can provide a better answer.

Quote Originally Posted by DogNamedBluff View Post
    I have forwarded this question to the proper personnel who can provide a better answer.
    Thanks DNB

pls keep me posted on this one. i'd like to shell out for a HM licence as the stuff it does well, it does really well, but there are these [what i see as] silly gaps in the functionality...