Improving HH viewer
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    HM Q.A & Testing Manager random's Avatar

Default Improving HH viewer

Hello,
    I am sure you are aware of all of these already, but since I cant see any threads about it I figured I'd make one.
    First of all, couple of visual things that could be improved (IMO):
    HHviewer.jpg
    (click to enlarge)

1) What does this checkbox do? There is no tooltip or other visual information about it.

2) Would be great if we could edit/see player notes (caddy & manual notes) in the HH viewer.

3) I wish cards were a bit bigger, same size as Hero cards, any chance we get some options to do it ourself? I thought sizing in HM1 was fine when all cards were the same.

4) I have most problems with this thing. I am probably just blind, but I cant find a way to copy raw HH from here?

5) Here comes the improvement for Copy HH tool: Have pulldown menu remember whatever option we used and put an icon next to pulldown menu that would copy HH to clipboard (in selected format). That way we dont have to browse through huge list of options to find one we need. Copying hands becomes 1 click operation like it should be done.

Here's few more things I am sure you are aware of already and dont really need screenshots

6) HH viewer still gets stuck behind tables.

7) If villain is all in, but we are not, seems like we dont get to see equity in the hand.

HM2 Shark Tank Member

3) This was already asked a bunch of times and i agree with it. Please fix this, make the cards bigger like they are in HM1 hh viewer.

I would echo this, I find the new version of the hand history viewer much harder to use than in HM1, as had posted here : http://forums.holdemmanager.com/bug-...ry-viewer.html but with little response.

random, there is a an option called 'text' or similar around the middle that gives you a plain text copy of the hand - is this what you're after?

even some simple formatting changes here would make things much clearer, eg.

Code:
    Flop: ($170) <cards> (2 players) AlexandrKA checks, gombox9 checks
    becomes

Code:
    Flop: <cards> ($170, 2 players)
    AlexandrKA checks, gombox9 checks
    is much easier to read imho.
    the area at the bottom which shows player holecards/winnings info really needs to be cleared up as well.

Quote Originally Posted by james View Post
    I would echo this, I find the new version of the hand history viewer much harder to use than in HM1, as had posted here : http://forums.holdemmanager.com/bug-...ry-viewer.html but with little response.

random, there is a an option called 'text' or similar around the middle that gives you a plain text copy of the hand - is this what you're after?

even some simple formatting changes here would make things much clearer, eg.

Code:
    Flop: ($170) <cards> (2 players) AlexandrKA checks, gombox9 checks
    becomes

Code:
    Flop: <cards> ($170, 2 players)
    AlexandrKA checks, gombox9 checks
    is much easier to read imho.
    the area at the bottom which shows player holecards/winnings info really needs to be cleared up as well.
    Completely agree. What was wrong with the HH viewer in HM1? Just go back to that it's far better.

Former HM Support DogNamedBluff's Avatar

Hand Viewer Improvements are being worked on. The Hand Viewer will be updated with improvements your input is duly noted and will be read by the developers.

Former HM Support DogNamedBluff's Avatar

1) What does this checkbox do? There is no tooltip or other visual information about it.
    It marks the hand for review

4) I have most problems with this thing. I am probably just blind, but I cant find a way to copy raw HH from here?
    This is a known issue and it has been documented in detail and provided to the developers to resolve. While I don't have a specific date for when this issue will be resolved, we are putting out updates regularly.

The previously assigned internal ticket # on this issue is 1691. We will often release builds on a limited basis, only in the forums for a few days first, so please check back on this thread http://forums.holdemmanager.com/hm2-releases/ for that ticket #.

Please send an email to hm2support@holdemmanager.com with "Notify Me When 1691 Is Resolved" in the subject line. We have assigned someone to search for these subject lines after each release, so this should insure you get notified after this fix has been released.

6) HH viewer still gets stuck behind tables.
    This is a known issue and it has been documented in detail and provided to the developers to resolve. While I don't have a specific date for when this issue will be resolved, we are putting out updates regularly.

The previously assigned internal ticket # on this issue is 3367. We will often release builds on a limited basis, only in the forums for a few days first, so please check back on this thread http://forums.holdemmanager.com/hm2-releases/ for that ticket #.

Please send an email to hm2support@holdemmanager.com with "Notify Me When 3367 Is Resolved" in the subject line. We have assigned someone to search for these subject lines after each release, so this should insure you get notified after this fix has been released.

One irritating thing in Hand Viewer in HM2 (unlike in HM1) is necessity to use slider in order to see results. It should be all visible without any additional mouse clicks/movements as it was in Hm1. Please fix it as well.

Quote Originally Posted by MagisterLudi View Post
    One irritating thing in Hand Viewer in HM2 (unlike in HM1) is necessity to use slider in order to see results. It should be all visible without any additional mouse clicks/movements as it was in Hm1. Please fix it as well.
    This is on the list of feature requests. I do not have specific information whether this feature might be added, but the internal ticket # is HM-3011.

If you would like to be notified if/when it is added, please send an email to support@holdemmanager.com and include "Notify Me When HM-3011 Is Resolved" in the subject line and body of the email.

Thank you for your suggestion.

Quote Originally Posted by Gacil View Post
    This is on the list of feature requests. I do not have specific information whether this feature might be added, but the internal ticket # is HM-3011.

If you would like to be notified if/when it is added, please send an email to support@holdemmanager.com and include "Notify Me When HM-3011 Is Resolved" in the subject line and body of the email.

Thank you for your suggestion.
    Completely agree - would be much better without the scrolling.

HM2 Shark Tank Member

Interstind how PT4 changed the HH viewer from PT3, they just increased the cards. Pretty much like they are in HM1, unlike in PT3 where they are very small... like HM2. Weird.

Example:

HM1, big cards and clear text. HM2 small cards, grey text on grey background.

PT3 small cards and clear text. PT4, bigger cards like HM1 and clear text:

Anyway, please improve the size of the cards on HM2 and make the text clear to read. Grey font on top of grey background is not the best option. While multitabling and having the need to access the HH we need to do it quickly.