Annoying Red Box "Don't Cover" in the middle of the table - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Like stated above please send your logs to support@tableninja.com with a link to this thread and we will review it for errors
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If you would like to leave some feedback to help us improve the quality of the solutions, and/or the support quality you received, you can do so here: Leave Feedback

Email sent

thanks ill review the logs and get back to you via email.
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If you would like to leave some feedback to help us improve the quality of the solutions, and/or the support quality you received, you can do so here: Leave Feedback

I have the same problem, also preflop fixed bets stopped working.
    TableNinja(Fullversion)1.2.157.0 PokerStars 6(Build:7385)

Hi,

If you haven't done so already Please send a copy of the following files to support@alxsoftware.com and I'll check them over for errors:

1) Your TNLog and TNConfigAutoLoad files. You will find them in C:\Program Files\TableNinja

2) A screen shot of your desktop with a table and your HUD displayed. See instructions How to make screenhot? Taking screenshots is fast and free. No software to download Please send the screen shot even if you don't have a HUD or custom table theme.a

I just uninstalled/reinstalled pokerstars and I'm also getting the red box. Some of my hot keys work while others don't and it's no longer putting the 1/2 pot bet in the box for me. I'll email my log files.

Edit:
    More info:
    TN version 1.2.157.0
    PS 6 (build 7493)
    server version 1020
    protocol version 1.75
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by darinvg; 01-05-2014 at 05:46 PM.

I uninstalled/reinstalled PS and now it's working. Hopefully it keep working. Thanks anyway!

Hi,

Thank you for informing us that the problem was resolved, If there is anything else we can assist you with please let us know.

Have a nice day and best of luck at the tables.