Annoying Red Box "Don't Cover" in the middle of the table
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Annoying Red Box "Don't Cover" in the middle of the table

Hello!

I have the latest Pokerstars and Table Ninja update and now when I play and it's my turn, the most annoying red box (underneath it says "don't cover") appears in the middle of the table. Why is that? How can I remove that?

Kind Regards,

Jkob.

We've released several updates that should have resolved this. Are you playing on PokerStars.com? What version of Stars is listed when you go to PokerStars>Help>About PokerStars? I'm unable to reproduce any problems with the latest version of Stars.

I have same problem playing on pokerstars.dk

tableninja version 1.2.112.0 - stars (client)version 5.404 - server version 985e - protocol version 1.73

Edit: Tableninja acts like the potsize-area is covered.....

2nd Edit: fixed bets isnt working
    Last edited by vegie; 02-12-2012 at 02:57 AM.

Hello again!

I have managed to get my Ninja working properly. I did 3 things, not sure which one of the helped. At SETUP I chose the theme that I am using at Pokerstars again, and I also set the Table Layout to Tiled (it was set to None), at the beginning. And the final thing was, under "GENERAL" I ticked "Disable Pot Covered Warning".

Kind regards,

Jkob.

Quote Originally Posted by vegie View Post
    I have same problem playing on pokerstars.dk

tableninja version 1.2.112.0 - stars (client)version 5.404 - server version 985e - protocol version 1.73

Edit: Tableninja acts like the potsize-area is covered.....

2nd Edit: fixed bets isnt working

This is due to the current client difference between .dk and .com. Stars made several major changes to the pot box in the latest version that aren't present in earlier versions. I'm not sure why some clients such as Stars.it are updating while others aren't but I'll let the developers know and see what can be done.

Quote Originally Posted by J-kob View Post
    Hello again!

I have managed to get my Ninja working properly. I did 3 things, not sure which one of the helped. At SETUP I chose the theme that I am using at Pokerstars again, and I also set the Table Layout to Tiled (it was set to None), at the beginning. And the final thing was, under "GENERAL" I ticked "Disable Pot Covered Warning".

Kind regards,

Jkob.

If you disabled the pot box warning you won't see the error but its likely still there. Have you watched to see if default bets are being entered properly?

Hi,

I'm having a similar problem since the latest 2 pokerstars.com updates. TN works fine for the most part but every now and then (5-15 mins) i get the red pot cover message and my betsizing goes wrong on some table. It only happens for one hand and then it's back to normal until it happens again on some other table. It's pretty annoying because it made me screw up some pots by betting the wrong amount. Also Tableninja has randomly been crashing every few hours since last updates. I'm using hyper-simple theme and tiled method.

What to do?!

What version of PokerStars are you using? You can find your version number by going to PokerStars>Help>About PokerStars. It will need to be version 5.429 or higher to work with the latest version of TableNinja. Stars.fr and .it have updated already but I'm not sure about the rest.

Quote Originally Posted by Fool View Post
    What version of PokerStars are you using? You can find your version number by going to PokerStars>Help>About PokerStars. It will need to be version 5.429 or higher to work with the latest version of TableNinja. Stars.fr and .it have updated already but I'm not sure about the rest.

Are you using the Nova theme? Please send a copy of the following files to support@alxsoftware.com and I'll check them over for errors:

1) Your TNLog and TNConfigAutoLoad files. You will find them in C:\Program Files\TableNinja

2) A screen shot of your desktop with a table and your HUD displayed. See instructions at How to make screenhot? Taking screenshots is fast and free. No software to download. Please send the screen shot even if you don't have a HUD or custom table theme.

I have the same problem, also preflop fixed bets stopped working