Line Analysis. How can this be possible?

Default Line Analysis. How can this be possible?

Hello.

1. On the screen below you can see that the filter "ANY ANY ANY" gives 28 hands. While the filter "ANY, BET FLOP, ANY" gives 127 hands. How can this be possible if any additional filter presumes a narrower hand quantity?

2. Moreover, if using filter "ANY ANY ANY" I click on the "Hands" tab it shows me MUCH more than 28. However, it's hard to say how many hands it really shows. The filters "Last 250 - Last 1000 - All" doesn't seem to work. They all show the same result (maybe 250 hands but not sure).

3. In the Pre-flop filter there is "Opened" thing. It seems to be Open Raise, but why did you named it the confusing way? The word Opened associates with both Open Raise and Call Open. Plus, if this one is for Open Raise why there is no option for Call Open?
    Last edited by darklingroom; 02-10-2012 at 07:34 PM.

Former HM Support DogNamedBluff's Avatar

1. On the screen below you can see that the filter "ANY ANY ANY" gives 28 hands. While the filter "ANY, BET FLOP, ANY" gives 127 hands. How can this be possible if any additional filter presumes a narrower hand quantity?

2. Moreover, if using filter "ANY ANY ANY" I click on the "Hands" tab it shows me MUCH more than 28. However, it's hard to say how many hands it really shows. The filters "Last 250 - Last 1000 - All" doesn't seem to work. They all show the same result (maybe 250 hands but not sure).
    Please zip and send the hands in which this issue occurs to hm2support@holdemmanager.com with a link to this thread.

3. In the Pre-flop filter there is "Opened" thing. It seems to be Open Raise, but why did you named it the confusing way? The word Opened associates with both Open Raise and Call Open.
    I am sorry but I am going to have to disagree with you on this.
    1) opened = you were first to enter the pot
    2) call open = someone raised and you called

Plus, if this one is for Open Raise why there is no option for Call Open?
    This is a known issue and it has been documented in detail and provided to the developers to resolve. While I don't have a specific date for when this issue will be resolved, we are putting out updates regularly.

The previously assigned internal ticket # on this issue is 4109. We will often release builds on a limited basis, only in the forums for a few days first, so please check back on this thread http://forums.holdemmanager.com/hm2-releases/ for that ticket #.

Please send an email to hm2support@holdemmanager.com with "Notify Me When 4109 Is Resolved" in the subject line. We have assigned someone to search for these subject lines after each release, so this should insure you get notified after this fix has been released.

Thanks, I'll send the hand history.

Quote Originally Posted by DogNamedBluff View Post
    I am sorry but I am going to have to disagree with you on this.
    1) opened = you were first to enter the pot
    2) call open = someone raised and you called
    Agreed, well, I meant it's not a bug but visually not clear for an eye. Raised or Open Raised is much more common.