buyin filter not working
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default buyin filter not working

It's my first time using buyin filter for tournaments on HM2, every other type of filter I've tried appears to work alright but buyin filter isn't working whatsoever.

Any update on this. I've downloaded some of the HM videos to see if they would help -just to make sure I was doing everything as I should. I appear to be doing everything correctly, other filters that I apply work but the buyin filter is doing nothing and it's quite an important filter.

Former HM Support DogNamedBluff's Avatar

Hi.

I have tested the buying filter and it is working here. Which, Filter Option are you using? Greater Than? Less Than? Equal To? Between? Or do they all not work? Which site(s) are the tournaments from in which you are trying to apply the Buy in Filter to?

Thank you.

Quote Originally Posted by DogNamedBluff View Post
    Hi.

I have tested the buying filter and it is working here. Which, Filter Option are you using? Greater Than? Less Than? Equal To? Between? Or do they all not work? Which site(s) are the tournaments from in which you are trying to apply the Buy in Filter to?

Thank you.
    None of the filter options work. Pokerstars is the site. Here's a screenshot of one of my attempts.

buyin-filter.PNG

btw is there some option I can set to get notified as soon as someone replies to a thread I'm following?
    Last edited by luckylucky; 02-12-2012 at 01:58 PM.

I did a few more things to see if they would make a difference. I hadn't set Pokerstars to save Tournament Summaries - so fixed that, tournament results were still detected though even prior to doing this... anyway that didn't solve the issue. I changed all my language settings to English (United States) from English (Ireland) on the off chance that it would make a difference... it didn't.

While trying to see what I'm doing wrong (if anything) I can't help but see there seems to be a lot of issues with Reports. I'm not going to create another post for this as it looks like you guys are very busy as it is so I'll just list what I can remember seeing that looked wrong below

1. 1. $EV for tournaments is way off. For example in 3 of the tournaments I cashed in today my $EV were as follows $-176.20, $-106.40, $-87.27. Since all these 3 tournies were $74 hyper turbos - having $EV < $-74 is obviously incorrect.
    2. 2. I have to clear filters and reenter the same filter again when I restart holdem manager otherwise no results are returned.
    3. 3. Most of the time when I open HoldemManager -> Reports, though tournaments is highlighted it's cash game reports which opens up
    Last edited by luckylucky; 02-13-2012 at 07:03 AM.

btw is there some option I can set to get notified as soon as someone replies to a thread I'm following?
    At the top of the thread > Thread Tools > Subscribe

1. $EV for tournaments is way off. For example in 3 of the tournaments I cashed in today my $EV were as follows $-176.20, $-106.40, $-87.27. Since all these 3 tournies were $74 hyper turbos - having $EV < $-74 is obviously incorrect.
    Please zip and send a sample of hand histories in which this issue occurs to hm2support@holdemmanager.com with a link to this thread. We will investigate the filter issue with these hands as well to see if they are connected.

2. I have to clear filters and reenter the same filter again when I restart holdem manager otherwise no results are returned.
    This is a known issue and it has been documented in detail and provided to the developers to resolve. While I don't have a specific date for when this issue will be resolved, we are putting out updates regularly.

The previously assigned internal ticket # on this issue is 1561. We will often release builds on a limited basis, only in the forums for a few days first, so please check back on this thread http://forums.holdemmanager.com/hm2-releases/ for that ticket #.

Please send an email to hm2support@holdemmanager.com with "Notify Me When 1561 Is Resolved" in the subject line. We have assigned someone to search for these subject lines after each release, so this should insure you get notified after this fix has been released.

3. Most of the time when I open HoldemManager -> Reports, though tournaments is highlighted it's cash game reports which opens up
    This is a known issue and it has been documented in detail and provided to the developers to resolve. While I don't have a specific date for when this issue will be resolved, we are putting out updates regularly.

The previously assigned internal ticket # on this issue is 4079. We will often release builds on a limited basis, only in the forums for a few days first, so please check back on this thread http://forums.holdemmanager.com/hm2-releases/ for that ticket #.

Please send an email to hm2support@holdemmanager.com with "Notify Me When 4079 Is Resolved" in the subject line. We have assigned someone to search for these subject lines after each release, so this should insure you get notified after this fix has been released.

cheers DNB. I've mailed support with that zip file and for that notification now.

As an aside... I was already subscribed, I'm automatically subscribed to threads I start. I also changed my settings in General Settings a few days ago for Default Thread Subscription Mode: to be 'Instantly,using Email' but since then I've only got one automatic notification for an issue I posted about TableNinja... actually maybe it's because I posted about that after I changed the general settings - guess that would explain it. I've unsubscribed and re-subscribed to this thread - be interesting to see if I get instant email if it gets another reply .
    Last edited by luckylucky; 02-14-2012 at 10:39 AM.

I've unsubscribed and re-subscribed to this thread - be interesting to see if I get instant email if it gets another reply .
    Did it work?

Quote Originally Posted by DogNamedBluff View Post
    Did it work?
    Yip Now waiting to hear the next bit of good news - that the mystery of that bug is solved

It's been a week since I sent those files and haven't heard anything back. Can I get an update please?