SQLite database support at OnGame
Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast

Default SQLite database support at OnGame

When do you go to add SQLite database support at OnGame?
    Thank you.

I've been working on it for a long time, still no ETA because the database for OnGame just isn't very usable. But... other programs are doing it somehow so I am still trying and hope to have something soon

Roy

Quote Originally Posted by Rvg72 View Post
    I've been working on it for a long time, still no ETA because the database for OnGame just isn't very usable. But... other programs are doing it somehow so I am still trying and hope to have something soon

Roy
    Sorry but what is ETA (I think you don't refer to spanish terrorist group)?

Holdem Manager is not asssiated with the terrorist group ETA It justs a short way of saying Estimated Time of Accomplishment AFAIK and please dont ask what AFAIK is
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    We welcome any feedback on any solutions we provide, this helps us to provide better quality solutions in the future.

hehe, yeah sorry, better stop using ETA on an international forum

Very good news regarding OnGame. Had somewhat of a breakthrough last night working with the database. It's just a first step but it is a step that has taken countless hours to get to so it is very likely that an OnGame database solution will be coming by the end of the month.

Roy

Default mumu

Hows it going?

/B

I'm interested too, since I'm waiting for a solution to this to move to the OnGame network.

Shouldnt be too much longer, the import speed issues slightly pushed back the dat but it still should be soon
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    We welcome any feedback on any solutions we provide, this helps us to provide better quality solutions in the future.

When will it be released?

Been slightly delayed as weve been trying to iron out some bugs but shouldnt be too much longer