NOTECADDY Quick Q&A thread - Page 135
Page 135 of 143 FirstFirst ... 3585125133134135136137 ... LastLast
Results 1,341 to 1,350 of 1422

I made one new composite note which is also problematic, so the number of problematic notes is now 4. When I started session yesterday, I had 100% success in my composite defend BB note, which is by far the most complicated note I have (maybe that anyone has, its using 12 different definitions and weights them ). But the other 3 composites were problematic. And it was always all of them or none of them. After a while of playing I started to see that the defend BB note is missing on some players too. Now either all 4 of them were missing or the 3 were missing and defend BB was there (or all them worked). Just bizarre... My only theory is that all those composite notes are too much for some postgres setting. My PC is obviously ok, but maybe I should tweak some setting in postgres to give postgres more memory or something? I did the basic shared_buffers and effective_cache_size some time ago. Should I do some more advanced tweaks?
    But this still wouldn't explain why problems occur even when playing single table, why some of the composites work everytime for everyone and why was the defend BB stat less problematic than the 3 others yesterday, even though it's expression is as long as this post.
    Last edited by Like a G6; 08-22-2015 at 11:36 AM.

No direction but to trust the final destination

I am sorry for the delayed response and do appreciate your detailed report. This would be easy to figure out if it didn't work in the replayer. The only way now is with a system report. Hopefully that will reveal the error How to make logs and send it to support - Assaultware Wiki
    NoteCaddy Manual | Coaching Packs | Blog
    NoteCaddy experts: a.k.aAlso, Catalyst_Kh, Derders, karstenkloss, scoobediah (NoteCaddy Edge)

I have resetted my notes. But now I dont get any badges on myself, and my own custom made states Ive made is 0 or 100. It works on all the other players, but not Hero. Do you know whats wrong?

Quote Originally Posted by sreticentv View Post
    I am sorry for the delayed response and do appreciate your detailed report. This would be easy to figure out if it didn't work in the replayer. The only way now is with a system report. Hopefully that will reveal the error How to make logs and send it to support - Assaultware Wiki
    I just submitted the system report. I though I would have an opportunity to send some sort of text explanation via the report, so whoever is reviewing it knows what to search for... So anyway the report is from me playing single table. My composite defend note works with everyone, but composite RFI, composite Steal and composite cbet flop work only on some players. Even though I set the needed sample size on 1, so it should show for everyone. And as said before, it is possible to get the stat value from the test function even on players who don't show it on the table.

Quote Originally Posted by sir_tiltalot View Post
    I have resetted my notes. But now I dont get any badges on myself, and my own custom made states Ive made is 0 or 100. It works on all the other players, but not Hero. Do you know whats wrong?
    Do you have file->settings->note settings "add notes for hero" checked? Another thing to keep in mind is that hero notes at live tables work like stats do in that each table will show only stats for that table

Quote Originally Posted by Like a G6 View Post
    I just submitted the system report. I though I would have an opportunity to send some sort of text explanation via the report, so whoever is reviewing it knows what to search for... So anyway the report is from me playing single table. My composite defend note works with everyone, but composite RFI, composite Steal and composite cbet flop work only on some players. Even though I set the needed sample size on 1, so it should show for everyone. And as said before, it is possible to get the stat value from the test function even on players who don't show it on the table.
    Thank you, I have received your report. I will review it today and email you questions.
    NoteCaddy experts: a.k.aAlso, Catalyst_Kh, Derders, karstenkloss, scoobediah (NoteCaddy Edge)

What is the easiest way to make a note definition vs anyone, except for Hero?

I want to do Composite Note 4bet Range

I made expression NC."RFI-EP" * NC."4bet-EPvsBB"

but variables are strange
    Przechwytywanie.PNG

Quote Originally Posted by Adasiek View Post
    I want to do Composite Note 4bet Range

I made expression NC."RFI-EP" * NC."4bet-EPvsBB"

but variables are strange
    Przechwytywanie.PNG
    The formula for 4bet-range is: Openraise * (4bet/100)

Also your EP RFI definition might be wrong....unlikely that someone has a RFI of 100 in EP.

thx for help
    Last edited by Adasiek; 09-16-2015 at 07:52 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by geek View Post
    What is the easiest way to make a note definition vs anyone, except for Hero?
    It's not so straight forward I think. If you want just a stat you can make the regular and vs hero then a composite for regular - v hero

For a full note you'd have to be more specific to where you're specifying different scenarios of the hero folding PF etc