NOTECADDY Quick Q&A thread - Page 85
Page 85 of 143 FirstFirst ... 3575838485868795135 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by sreticentv View Post

I am not sure why your approach didn't work as intuitively it seems it should. Another thing to try might be to make an inverse player type and require that the action be performed by such. For example if you had filtered for VPIP >= 60 you could make a color definition demanding < 60 VPIP
    After closer examination I believe it is working, during play. Now I have a note definition that gives an unknown player a note when minraising his first button. After the first opportunity players get a color definition which makes these players being filtered out at subsequent hands.
    But how do I make this work for my current database? In which order are note defnitions and color definitions then applied? I get way to many notes on my current database so I have the feeling that during reset/recreation of the notes it takes a while before the color definition is applied to the players after the first opportunity. So most players are getting the note also at the 2nd, 3rd, etc opportunity which shouldn't be the case.

I am getting so much lag when trying to play on stars that it becomes unplayable
    My DB is ~700k hands and I have ~450 defs
    Is there anyone that can help me out over skype/TV to help me set things up optimally .
    I will pay ofc

Banned

I could help you. What kind of PC do you have? This is to know if there's a good chance of succeeding.

Its a Dell
    Windows 7 64 bit
    Intel i5
    8Gb RAM
    240GB SSD

would some extra RAM help?

No direction but to trust the final destination

Seems like extra RAM would not be the solution you're hoping for. Given that your database is pretty small I imagine it would come down to some configuration changes that will make everything run much better. Nobody is more knowledgeable and experienced with that than HossendeHaai
    NoteCaddy Manual | Coaching Packs | Blog
    NoteCaddy experts: a.k.aAlso, Catalyst_Kh, Derders, karstenkloss, scoobediah (NoteCaddy Edge)

Banned

Extra RAM might add a little to creation speed, but not much - if any - ingame. If you let me know how to contact you I will. NoteCaddy should work fine on your system, so it's probably settings-related.

that'd be great
    my skype is
    Last edited by marc753; 05-27-2014 at 04:47 PM.

Hi, I need some help. I got the trial version of notecaddy and want to know if the following be done in notecaddy?
    1. opponent position is btn with stack size 8 to 10 bbs. Sb has 4to6 and BB has 6to8Bbs. find range that btn is shoving?
    2. hero is in small blind and shoves. what range does BB call with. if BB calls with q9o can a stat be visible showing calls with 34% of hands?

No direction but to trust the final destination

Quote Originally Posted by Silid View Post
    Hi, I need some help. I got the trial version of notecaddy and want to know if the following be done in notecaddy?
    1. opponent position is btn with stack size 8 to 10 bbs. Sb has 4to6 and BB has 6to8Bbs. find range that btn is shoving?
    2. hero is in small blind and shoves. what range does BB call with. if BB calls with q9o can a stat be visible showing calls with 34% of hands?
    1. You can set all these filters with action sequences Filtering player actions - Assaultware Wiki
    2. I'm not sure how you're associating with q9p with 34% but NC won't make that association. It will show you the hands and/or the percent. To see the hands use the $cardrange variable NoteCaddy Variables - Assaultware Wiki
    NoteCaddy Manual | Coaching Packs | Blog
    NoteCaddy experts: a.k.aAlso, Catalyst_Kh, Derders, karstenkloss, scoobediah (NoteCaddy Edge)