NOTECADDY Quick Q&A thread - Page 84
Page 84 of 143 FirstFirst ... 3474828384858694134 ... LastLast
    No direction but to trust the final destination

The only place to see the player's notes without any filters, game size restrictions, total notes # cap etc is tools->player notes. Anywhere else will never show everything all at once.
    NoteCaddy Manual | Coaching Packs | Blog
    NoteCaddy experts: a.k.aAlso, Catalyst_Kh, Derders, karstenkloss, scoobediah (NoteCaddy Edge)

You could make the sequence defining that there was a call and 3 bet after his open raise but can't specify directly how many players still in the pot during any given action.
    NoteCaddy experts: a.k.aAlso, Catalyst_Kh, Derders, karstenkloss, scoobediah (NoteCaddy Edge)

Continue to be where? Where is there? Are you referring to a place in space/time or just a place? You may need to restart HM2 to remove it from the cache

I want preflop stats to exclude ante tables. I've noticed under buyin information all stats are set to 0, does this mean they are ignored? If for example I set action sequence pfr and distance from button=x then set maximum ante to 0.01 will this work?

Banned

does this mean they are ignored
    It means the setting is ignored, not that ante tables are ignored with that setting.

If for example I set action sequence pfr and distance from button=x then set maximum ante to 0.01 will this work?
    Yes.

Should caddyscatter and ranges I have displayed in the main notes popup update in realtime ?

Pretty close to realtime provided you have the "creating notes" panel open in NC and it has processed your entire database

Is it possible to have caddyscatter include hands that didn't go to showdown but villain did show ?

Quote Originally Posted by sreticentv View Post

I haven't tried anything like this but if I were going to my approach would be to make a player type for people who have faced an ISO then exclude that particular player type from the note you are referring to. Quite complicated I think:
    -note definition that gets a success for any time the player faces the iso
    -color definition with minimum sample size of 1 for the above note
    -note definition that excludes players of the above player type via the action sequence.

Assuming your hands are in your database chronologically this should work well.
    This is a very interesting and innovative approach. I tried building it like you suggested however I have a problem with the 3rd step. How do I exclude a player type? I tried it by adding a first action "Posting the Small Blind" with the option "Action had to NOT happen" selected and the player type from step 2 selected. But I didn't get any notes. Any suggestions?

Quote Originally Posted by marc753 View Post
    Is it possible to have caddyscatter include hands that didn't go to showdown but villain did show ?
    It is not possible at this time. People tend to show a very biased range and that would lead to bad data quite often. For the enumerated values (what shows up text in the note) you can still show them by selecting preflop->general->allow non shown down hands to count for ranges.

Quote Originally Posted by rahold View Post
    This is a very interesting and innovative approach. I tried building it like you suggested however I have a problem with the 3rd step. How do I exclude a player type? I tried it by adding a first action "Posting the Small Blind" with the option "Action had to NOT happen" selected and the player type from step 2 selected. But I didn't get any notes. Any suggestions?
    I am not sure why your approach didn't work as intuitively it seems it should. Another thing to try might be to make an inverse player type and require that the action be performed by such. For example if you had filtered for VPIP >= 60 you could make a color definition demanding < 60 VPIP