NOTECADDY Quick Q&A thread - Page 92
Page 92 of 143 FirstFirst ... 42829091929394102142 ... LastLast

Ok you'll need to have your note definitions created first for the composite expression to work. I'd start off by creating a note definition "wonshowdownwhenbetturn", make an action in the Turn section for Bet - had to be recipient. Also make sure "Do not take notes for missed opportunities" is selected. Then in Pre Flop / General tab make sure "player had to show down" is checked. Finally in the General tab uncheck "Lost Hand". Save it.

Next rename this definition to "showdownwhenbetturn" and change the description or grouping prefix so it is different (otherwise the notes will merge and it won't work properly). Then in the general tab make sure "Lost Hand" IS checked along with Won Hand. Choose File / Save New.

Now you have both note definitions and you need to create a composite definition. Your expression should be like this: (NC.wonshowdownwhenbetturn * 100) / NC.showdownwhenbetturn

For the Sample Expression you could use: NC.showdownwhenbetturn.instances

Once you make your first one it gets easier to understand!
    Last edited by NotecaddyEdge; 07-09-2014 at 08:32 PM.

Think I screwed up, will have to try again but your post was pretty good, hm2 just froze on me. Thanks for your help so far.

Just did the turn and it's doing the notes now, if it works I will do the same for river stat.

Thanks again
    Last edited by philliivey; 07-09-2014 at 08:52 PM.

any solutions for post #894 and #896 ?

Quote Originally Posted by Heleos View Post
    any solutions for post #894 and #896 ?
    It is working properly for me, but I'm using NoteCaddy 2.5.0.10. If you're using an older version and it's still appearing like that it looks like it's been fixed for future versions.

92nsZgG.png

Quote Originally Posted by wiiiit View Post
    http://i.imgur.com/0ubtTW0.png

Why is my color scheme so limited? Used to have a lot more in older version on Win 7 PC.

Quote Originally Posted by NotecaddyEdge View Post

You probably want to ask that in the HM2 support section of the forum because it's not related to NoteCaddy. You'll get better help there for this question. http://forums.holdemmanager.com/general-support/

I asked here because I was using NC Beta's version of HM2, so I assumed the problem came from the NC guys.

there is the option "save definition runtime". what it does?

If you choose this before you process your notes and add the "Total Runtime" column to your Note Definitions grid using the column chooser NoteCaddy column chooser - Assaultware Wiki, it will show you how long each definition runs. The higher the number the more it slows the note creation.

Quote Originally Posted by NotecaddyEdge View Post
    If you choose this before you process your notes and add the "Total Runtime" column to your Note Definitions grid using the column chooser NoteCaddy column chooser - Assaultware Wiki, it will show you how long each definition runs. The higher the number the more it slows the note creation.
    tnx for answer!

i have the highest runtime for flop cbet def. but that def has only one action for preflop - raise and one flop action - bet.
    is it possible to optimize it to have less runtime?
    Last edited by Heleos; 07-11-2014 at 02:38 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Heleos View Post
    i have the highest runtime for flop cbet def. but that def has only one action for preflop - raise and one flop action - bet.
    is it possible to optimize it to have less runtime?
    Often the definitions which get many opportunities are going to have higher runtimes. A definition for Flop Cbet is going to have very many opportunities, so it makes sense for the runtime to be pretty high for this, it's completely normal

For other definitions you want to try and make sure you don't duplicate things when they're not needed. For example if you specify the note recipient is the Button Preflop, you don't need to specify the note recipient position again on the Flop. That should help with keeping the runtimes as low as you can.

and one more question:

i use def with partitions 2-2 and 3-10. and also i want use it as stat in my hud. it will display different number for hu and 3+ player gamesize? the same for using it as stat for color def?