NOTECADDY Quick Q&A thread - Page 91
Page 91 of 143 FirstFirst ... 41818990919293101141 ... LastLast

http://i.imgur.com/0ubtTW0.png

Why is my color scheme so limited? Used to have a lot more in older version on Win 7 PC.

Quote Originally Posted by wiiiit View Post
    Is it possible to modify NC's Seek Output HUD? Preferably to add other NC stats I've written before.
    I'm not sure I understand what you're asking.. but if you are asking how to add definitions to your NoteCaddy popup here is a guide which should make it more clear Grouping, sorting, and organizing notes - Assaultware Wiki
    Quote Originally Posted by wiiiit View Post
    http://i.imgur.com/0ubtTW0.png

Why is my color scheme so limited? Used to have a lot more in older version on Win 7 PC.
    You probably want to ask that in the HM2 support section of the forum because it's not related to NoteCaddy. You'll get better help there for this question. http://forums.holdemmanager.com/general-support/

Hi, I play sngs. I would like to build a notecaddy stat to have in my main hud, that shows players mr% 2-2,75bb. This stat should however be adjusting to number of bbs a player has based on the bb settings, that is set in: HUD settings > Tournament filters. Is this possible?

The reason I'm asking is that today I'm using the normal hud's mr stat, but since this only includes the raise size of 2bb exactly, I miss a lot of mr when ppl use slightly higher bet sizings.

Hey Alexnorge,

The HEM HUD filters are independent from NoteCaddy, so it won't work like you want. You could create note definitions for mr% 2-2,75bb with different numbers of bbs and use them. Like mr 2-2,75bb 0-10bb deep, then another for 10.1-20bb deep or however you want. You can use the effective stack size option in the note definitions to do this

Is it possible to do definitions for say someone bets turn and it went to showdown the percentage of times he won? Same with say he bets river?

Quote Originally Posted by philliivey View Post
    Is it possible to do definitions for say someone bets turn and it went to showdown the percentage of times he won? Same with say he bets river?
    Hey philliivey,

Yeah you can do this using a composite definition. Composite Definitions - Assaultware Wiki

There's a pretty similar example at the bottom of that link. Just let us know if you get stuck

ya I am stuck, don't get this at all,lol. keep getting error missing operator.

Can you post your expression here?

Or if you post the 2 names of your note definitions we can figure out the expression you need from there

I was going to name them wonshowdownwhenbetturn for turn bet and that's as far as I got.