NOTECADDY Quick Q&A thread - Page 125
Page 125 of 143 FirstFirst ... 2575115123124125126127135 ... LastLast
Results 1,241 to 1,250 of 1422

Quote Originally Posted by Like a G6 View Post
    Yeah I can do 5 versions of that note with different buy in ranges, but thats pretty clumsy and still doesn't tell me, if it was tough 215 turbo or 215 sunday million. And also no info about super knockouts.

Ok, next question:

Can I make stats via notecaddy, that could be used among my other HUD stats? For example I always hated, that I can't differenciate between 3b shoves and normal 3bets in HUD. And I also can't share button steal stat in both fullring and 6max, because I have filters set on table size (which are obviously needed for vpip or pfr, but not for button steal). Notecaddy can solve this. But can I put a simple number stat in my hud ? I haven't seen that possibility. My only idea is to make like a bunch of custom badges. The 1% 3b shove badge, the 2% 3bet shove badge, the 3% 3bet shove badge...

Also, can the "last 5 instances" popup be changed, to show more instances?
    Yeah you can create NoteCaddy definitions and put them in your popup to use just like a normal HM2 stat. You just want to add your NoteCaddy stat to your popup via the Popup Designer in HM2 / HUD Settings.

I don't want them in my popup. I want them directly in the hud. I just want a plain number for the button steal stat. Same that is in holdem manager. But with the notecaddy abillity to overcome the filters for number of players on the table, so it's gonna use the full sample for both fullring and 6max situations.

No direction but to trust the final destination

Quote Originally Posted by NotecaddyEdge View Post
    use just like a normal HM2 stat.
    hud.png
    NoteCaddy Manual | Coaching Packs | Blog
    NoteCaddy experts: a.k.aAlso, Catalyst_Kh, Derders, karstenkloss, scoobediah (NoteCaddy Edge)

Yeah, sure no problem you can put them directly on your HUD as well just like with any HM2 stat

Thank you, stats are working fine.
    Now some more questions

1.) When I change a single note definition and then start the "Perform Pending Actions", it shows about 5% progress after like 1,5 hour. Yet when I just reset notes for all of my note definitions (which I have about 20), it's all done in 1,5 hour. That seems kinda weird. It doesn't really bother me, since I can just reset all notes everytime, but it might be worth pointing out.

2.) Define opportunities by SNGWizard:
    So from what I read, there are note definitons, that could evaluate if some preflop call was sngwiz ok or not. But that seems really useless to me. If someone is nit, calling only with monster, he is gonna be 100% right with his calls. This is a note definiton I want:
    There were 100 opportunities to open shove under 11bb. Out of those 100 opportunities, the average range to shove by sngwiz was 28%, yet our player only showed in 14 instances. Conclusion: our player is nit, shoving only 50% of what he is supposed to shove.
    Can I make note definiton like this?

3.) I want to exploit players cbet sizes. Not only how many BBs it was, but also percentage of pot AND the exact number. This is, because some players might tend to bet round 500 with value or easy spots, but bet 478 or 505 with bluffs or more complicated spots. Now what is the best way to do this, without using the kinda slow replayer? I guess one option would be to modify the "last 5 instances" popup that shows when I hover over the replay button. More instances than 5 and a bit more info (exact bet sizes instead just BBs). But I haven't found this popup anywhere, so I don't know, if I can modify it?

edit: Another problem. For some reason, I get the red "WARNING, You are creating notes using SNGWizard" in Creating Notes tab. But I am not! I was looking on the wiz-shove and wiz-call notes, but I made them inactive and then I even deleted them. None of my definitons use SNGwiz. I reseted the notes and I reseted my computer. Yet I still get the warning. The process does take about the same time, but theres another problem, which I am not sure if is related. At around 40% done, I got system warning, that my PC is closing on maximum RAM and that I should close HM2 to avoid data loss. I was above 10GB out of my 16GB. I checked my total RAM in processes and it went steadily up to 14GB where I stopped the Creating notes process and turned off HM2. Immediately my total RAM usage went down to normal. And now, I am in 60% of the Creating notes process and my ram usage is climbing up steadily again. Now on 11GB. But in the processes tab in task manager, it says holdem manager takes around 500MB-1,2GB. I did see it jump to 6gb for a second though. But most of the time its like 800MB. And other processes like Firefoy or skype take up maybe 500MB. So what the hell is with the remaining 10GBs or so?
    Last edited by Like a G6; 04-13-2015 at 02:04 PM.

No direction but to trust the final destination

2.) Define opportunities by SNGWizard:
    So from what I read, there are note definitons, that could evaluate if some preflop call was sngwiz ok or not. But that seems really useless to me. If someone is nit, calling only with monster, he is gonna be 100% right with his calls. This is a note definiton I want:
    There were 100 opportunities to open shove under 11bb. Out of those 100 opportunities, the average range to shove by sngwiz was 28%, yet our player only showed in 14 instances. Conclusion: our player is nit, shoving only 50% of what he is supposed to shove.
    Can I make note definiton like this?
    See the advanced tab in the definition editor. There is a "deviations from average" section

3.) I want to exploit players cbet sizes. Not only how many BBs it was, but also percentage of pot AND the exact number. This is, because some players might tend to bet round 500 with value or easy spots, but bet 478 or 505 with bluffs or more complicated spots. Now what is the best way to do this, without using the kinda slow replayer? I guess one option would be to modify the "last 5 instances" popup that shows when I hover over the replay button. More instances than 5 and a bit more info (exact bet sizes instead just BBs). But I haven't found this popup anywhere, so I don't know, if I can modify it?
    Sorry but none of this is available

edit: Another problem. For some reason, I get the red "WARNING, You are creating notes using SNGWizard" in Creating Notes tab. But I am not! I was looking on the wiz-shove and wiz-call notes, but I made them inactive and then I even deleted them. None of my definitons use SNGwiz. I reseted the notes and I reseted my computer. Yet I still get the warning. The process does take about the same time, but theres another problem, which I am not sure if is related. At around 40% done, I got system warning, that my PC is closing on maximum RAM and that I should close HM2 to avoid data loss. I was above 10GB out of my 16GB. I checked my total RAM in processes and it went steadily up to 14GB where I stopped the Creating notes process and turned off HM2. Immediately my total RAM usage went down to normal. And now, I am in 60% of the Creating notes process and my ram usage is climbing up steadily again. Now on 11GB. But in the processes tab in task manager, it says holdem manager takes around 500MB-1,2GB. I did see it jump to 6gb for a second though. But most of the time its like 800MB. And other processes like Firefoy or skype take up maybe 500MB. So what the hell is with the remaining 10GBs or so?
    The other ram is probably used by internal windows processes
    NoteCaddy Manual | Coaching Packs | Blog
    NoteCaddy experts: a.k.aAlso, Catalyst_Kh, Derders, karstenkloss, scoobediah (NoteCaddy Edge)

So I think I found the guilty note definiton. Its my open shove 5-12bbs with ante. If it's active during notes creating, I get the "WARNING: You are creating notes using SNGWizard. This is a CPU intensive process."
    But it uses "Define opportunities by action". Not the SNGWizard one.

I exported the file and found a line:
    <IsSNGWizard>true</IsSNGWizard>
    so I tried to change to "false" and imported it again. Yet the problem stays.

This is the note (edited to have <IsSNGWizard>false</IsSNGWizard> now, yet still cousing problems).
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by Like a G6; 04-13-2015 at 09:45 PM.

14 4.PNG

how do I change the color of these to yellow like the person above?

So I think I found the guilty note definiton. Its my open shove 5-12bbs with ante. If it's active during notes creating, I get the "WARNING: You are creating notes using SNGWizard. This is a CPU intensive process."
    But it uses "Define opportunities by action". Not the SNGWizard one.

I exported the file and found a line:

so I tried to change to "false" and imported it again. Yet the problem stays.

This is the note (edited to have <IsSNGWizard>false</IsSNGWizard> now, yet still cousing problems).
    You should restart HM2 and the warning should go away

Quote Originally Posted by marc753 View Post
    14 4.PNG

how do I change the color of these to yellow like the person above?
    Change HM2 to dark theme

Hi,

I have a question to my notes which I want to be shown in my popup like here for example: View image: test

It is a simple betting stat and I didnt enter anything in the stat description. My question now is, what does the last percentage, "+26" in this case, mean? I just dont get it because the betting frequency is expressed by the "+64".

Thank you!