NOTECADDY Quick Q&A thread - Page 140
Page 140 of 143 FirstFirst ... 4090130138139140141142 ... LastLast
Results 1,391 to 1,400 of 1422

Need some quick advice on making a note that shows me villains last x actions vs my 3bet.
    I am trying to get output such as: Call, Call, 4bet, Fold, Fold, Fold, 4bet, Fold, etc...

I am using "$pfactionrange" but I am not sure on the order it is going to output. Also it includes the open which is redundant because its filtered for times I 3bet villains open.... so its always Open + 4bet, Open + Call, etc... Also, when they fold to my 3bet it only says "Open" b/c I guess NC doesn't have notation for Fold in Note Output Editor.

Any thoughts on making this note? My main goal is to see how people reacted to my last 5 or so 3bets... so if someone is getting fed up with my 3bet their fold vs hero may still be high but this note should show that the last 4 times or w/e they 4bet me.

Hello
    I have problems creating SB steal vs Hero (BB) on 6max.
    I tried to use options for post sb and post bb (defined as hero) as actions without actual f/c/r actions but i cant save them (error appears)
    Also i tried to add 3 action sequences when (BB) c/f/r but it didnt work either
    Any ideas?
    Last edited by Perception; 03-11-2016 at 10:46 AM.

Also i have a problem with latest version. I updated from 2-5-1-24 (version b4 stars changed their policy regarding software) to 2-6-0-9 and now my definition with $cardrange show only 2 holdings (in heat as well), i tried search found nothing.
    I had to reinstall hm completely so i made export/import of my definitions.
    Other variables work fine.
    Hands from pacific both on hero and others.

No direction but to trust the final destination

Quote Originally Posted by Perception View Post
    Hello
    I have problems creating SB steal vs Hero (BB) on 6max.
    I tried to use options for post sb and post bb (defined as hero) as actions without actual f/c/r actions but i cant save them (error appears)
    Also i tried to add 3 action sequences when (BB) c/f/r but it didnt work either
    Any ideas?
    You have to add the post action for hero and the raise action by the opponent. http://forums.holdemmanager.com/note...ead-first.html

Quote Originally Posted by Perception View Post
    Also i have a problem with latest version. I updated from 2-5-1-24 (version b4 stars changed their policy regarding software) to 2-6-0-9 and now my definition with $cardrange show only 2 holdings (in heat as well), i tried search found nothing.
    I had to reinstall hm completely so i made export/import of my definitions.
    Other variables work fine.
    Hands from pacific both on hero and others.
    Try to make a reset notes How to reset NoteCaddy notes - Assaultware Wiki
    NoteCaddy Manual | Coaching Packs | Blog
    NoteCaddy experts: a.k.aAlso, Catalyst_Kh, Derders, karstenkloss, scoobediah (NoteCaddy Edge)

I tried a few times but it does not work properly will try once again

i want a few different NC.PlayerTags type of bages to appear on my hud with customizable popups to appear when i click on them

please explain how to do so
    (if i add "NC.PlayerTags" three times it just put 3 green (+)(+)(+), which change the same way simultaneously whenever i manually "tag" one of them)

Quote Originally Posted by lammerman View Post
    i want a few different NC.PlayerTags type of bages to appear on my hud with customizable popups to appear when i click on them

please explain how to do so
    (if i add "NC.PlayerTags" three times it just put 3 green (+)(+)(+), which change the same way simultaneously whenever i manually "tag" one of them)
    Hi lammerman,

You just need to use one "NC.PlayerTags" slot on your HUD. When you click the + and choose an image it will display the image and add the + to the next slot.

I'm building a composite stat where the sample size is computed based on other composite stat sample sizes.

But the numbers don't work out. Is it a known problem/bug that comps of comps don't work?
    Last edited by BubbleBoy; 03-18-2016 at 02:58 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by BubbleBoy View Post
    I'm building a composite stat where the sample size is computed based on other composite stat sample sizes.

But the numbers don't work out. Is it a known problem/bug that comps of comps don't work?
    It definitely works and is not bugged, so either you will have to search the mistake in your composites or it's just a problem with loading the data. Composites retrieving data from composites isn't a perfect solution.

Quote Originally Posted by BubbleBoy View Post

I wouldn't use a composite inside of a composite... Instead you can make the expression independent and it should work. Basically you can use the expression from the composite you're retrieving from and place it into your new composite (along with your new expression).