NOTECADDY Quick Q&A thread - Page 142
Page 142 of 143 FirstFirst ... 4292132140141142143 LastLast
Results 1,411 to 1,420 of 1422

Is it mandatory for pre flop notes to turn "save note history" ON to see all the hands in the handrange chart?

To speed things up I turned it off for CALL as a BigBlind defence. And I get nearly no hands shown in the chart.
    Defend with a 3Bet I kept it on and I see the, for me, normal amount off notes in the handrange charts (a lot).

for example in one note: Raise=63% (480/758) And I see just 2 hands in the chart. What is obv completly unrealistic.

thx in advance
    Last edited by fcb; 02-16-2019 at 09:22 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by fcb View Post
    Is it mandatory for pre flop notes to turn "save note history" ON to see all the hands in the handrange chart?

To speed things up I turned it off for CALL as a BigBlind defence. And I get nearly no hands shown in the chart.
    Defend with a 3Bet I kept it on and I see the, for me, normal amount off notes in the handrange charts (a lot).

for example in one note: Raise=63% (480/758) And I see just 2 hands in the chart. What is obv completly unrealistic.

thx in advance
    Yes I believe you do need "save note history" on to get the hands to show in the charts.

thx for your quick respone.
    I think so too. I looked up the Flop chRaise hands. And I see much more hands, then in the pre-flop note.
    But imo it does not make really sense.
    Anyways

Half of my database is processed. Will there be any problems if I just change the affected notes now and let notecaddy run though for the rest of the database?
    Or should I start it from the beginning again?
    Last edited by fcb; 02-17-2019 at 11:20 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by fcb View Post
    thx for your quick respone.
    I think so too. I looked up the Flop chRaise hands. And I see much more hands, then in the pre-flop note.
    But imo it does not make really sense.
    Anyways

Half of my database is processed. Will there be any problems if I just change the affected notes now and let notecaddy run though for the rest of the database?
    Or should I start it from the beginning again?
    You're welcome. I think you'll want to make the changes (check save note history for your stats), then reset and reprocess your notes from the beginning.

I wanted to make some stats that would be only for some player types to find out for example if players who limp a lot also have some postflop stats different from others, or if other players play differently against them. This should be done by filtering for player type in the note, so I tried to made one color definition thats players who limp 4 % or more. But now EVERY note has this type of player selected already. That doesnt make sense. Shouldnt it be unselected by default? Now I have 1000+ notes all with only this type of player selected for both hero and enemy. So will it now not make notes for anyone who limps less than 4%? Or is it just broken all together and it doesnt work at all?

Quote Originally Posted by Like a G6 View Post
    I wanted to make some stats that would be only for some player types to find out for example if players who limp a lot also have some postflop stats different from others, or if other players play differently against them. This should be done by filtering for player type in the note, so I tried to made one color definition thats players who limp 4 % or more. But now EVERY note has this type of player selected already. That doesnt make sense. Shouldnt it be unselected by default? Now I have 1000+ notes all with only this type of player selected for both hero and enemy. So will it now not make notes for anyone who limps less than 4%? Or is it just broken all together and it doesnt work at all?
    By default a NoteCaddy definition will make notes for each player type.. but if you have a stat that you want to be filtered by a certain player type you can just select the Player Types you want in a certain Note Definition. So for example if you wanted certain stats for player's who limp 4% or more, you'd just need to unselect all other Player Types that wouldn't apply for your definitions.

So if the only player type I have made is this 4%+ limp, then in order for it to actually work, I need to make another player type, which can be absolutely anything like cbet 66-67 %, and then leave all stats with both selected by default, but in the desired stat I would unselect the 66-67 cbet stat?
    Looks a bit weird, but ok.

Quote Originally Posted by Like a G6 View Post
    So if the only player type I have made is this 4%+ limp, then in order for it to actually work, I need to make another player type, which can be absolutely anything like cbet 66-67 %, and then leave all stats with both selected by default, but in the desired stat I would unselect the 66-67 cbet stat?
    Looks a bit weird, but ok.
    Yep exactly right If you use a program like find and replace you can edit a bunch of them quickly. This tool has saved me a lot of hours working with many .xml files: https://sourceforge.net/projects/findandreplace/

HM2 Shark Tank Member

I'm sure this isn't the right place but i'm honestly have no idea where to go.

I bought NCE back in the day, way way back, just got back into poker again. Every link i have in my mail doesn't work anymore, notecayedge forums, assault whatever forum, any update link, nothing.

Can i still got some update version? Or it's gone for me?

Can someone point me in the right direction?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Hilips View Post
    I'm sure this isn't the right place but i'm honestly have no idea where to go.

I bought NCE back in the day, way way back, just got back into poker again. Every link i have in my mail doesn't work anymore, notecayedge forums, assault whatever forum, any update link, nothing.

Can i still got some update version? Or it's gone for me?

Can someone point me in the right direction?

Thanks
    Hi Hilips,

Sorry I just returned from vacation. You can go into NoteCaddy and click Help -> Download latest NoteCaddy coaching package versions. It will send your package to the email that you purchased from within a few minutes.