NOTECADDY Quick Q&A thread - Page 80
Page 80 of 143 FirstFirst ... 3070787980818290130 ... LastLast
    No direction but to trust the final destination

Quote Originally Posted by Perception View Post
    Oh, my bad sorry, I often play limit games, so im not that much into these all-in options, Im trying to add them, but dont strictly check after I finished creating a definition.

Just wanna define more exactly, when I specify/add these "player had to NOT get allin preflop" and "had to NOT be allin"options in every action under "action sequences" tab will those hands where actually was allin be just ignored and dont appear as part of %'s im trying to display?
    That's correct. If you specify bet/raise with all/not allin and he raises the other way around then it's 0/1 because conceivably he could have shoved. The call though no because you can't choose how much you call.
    NoteCaddy Manual | Coaching Packs | Blog
    NoteCaddy experts: a.k.aAlso, Catalyst_Kh, Derders, karstenkloss, scoobediah (NoteCaddy Edge)

HM2 Shark Tank Member

I can't get the colour coding to work on stars - it used to work.

I am using the same definitions that I used before.
    I even tested them with new players in my database and it says SUCCESS.

When I run the colour coding for stars it processes everything in under a few minutes.
    The file size of the notes.xml in my stars folder changes.

However, when I check in the pokerstars notes menu, there are no updated notes from todays date.

There is definitely notes to be made as I ran the definition test on certain players who aren't marked manually, and they still aren't marked after running this.

I am doing all this with stars closed.
    Last edited by ADK; 02-11-2014 at 05:20 PM.

There's a lot that can go wrong with color coding. My guess is it's something with the labels in stars. If you submit a log I can tell you for sure though How to make logs and send it to support - Assaultware Wiki
    NoteCaddy experts: a.k.aAlso, Catalyst_Kh, Derders, karstenkloss, scoobediah (NoteCaddy Edge)

HM2 Shark Tank Member

Quote Originally Posted by sreticentv View Post
    There's a lot that can go wrong with color coding. My guess is it's something with the labels in stars. If you submit a log I can tell you for sure though How to make logs and send it to support - Assaultware Wiki
    I just ran some tests and made a new notes file.

It seems the notes were being made after all, but they are dated from "2011-08-12".
    Any idea why its doing this?

There also seems to be a bug with the color definition BB/100.
    I set one up for 2 - 6 BB/100 - but when I test it on players who met that criteria it says:
    FAILED: Winrate too small, and shows the players BB/100 as "0".
    When I manually look up the player their BB/100 is within the range I specified in the filter.
    Last edited by ADK; 02-12-2014 at 08:46 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by ADK View Post
    I just ran some tests and made a new notes file.

It seems the notes were being made after all, but they are dated from "2011-08-12".
    Any idea why its doing this?
    This is the date so NC knows it made the note and can overwrite it. It used to put a symbol in the note but many people complained so now it uses the date.

There also seems to be a bug with the color definition BB/100.
    Are you talking about the compiled stat or the HM2 stat?

I set one up for 2 - 6 BB/100 - but when I test it on players who met that criteria it says:
    FAILED: Winrate too small, and shows the players BB/100 as "0".
    When I manually look up the player their BB/100 is within the range I specified in the filter.
    Where are you manually looking this up? If it's a new player, HM2 may not have created the compiled stats yet. This is a background process that sometimes hasn't finished yet.

HM2 Shark Tank Member

Quote Originally Posted by sreticentv View Post
    This is the date so NC knows it made the note and can overwrite it. It used to put a symbol in the note but many people complained so now it uses the date.
    Ohh I see, so NC is doing this on purpose?

Are you talking about the compiled stat or the HM2 stat?

Where are you manually looking this up? If it's a new player, HM2 may not have created the compiled stats yet. This is a background process that sometimes hasn't finished yet.
    The BB/100 stat I am referring to is under "Compiled Statistics" in the color definition screen.

I am not sure what you mean by the bolded part.
    It is a new player in my database from a few days ago, with around 700 hands.
    His BB/100 in the HM2 reports window shows: 5bb

Then in my NC color definition, I made a test definition with BB/100 between 2-6.
    When I then click test definition and look for the player, it will say Failed: Winrate too low (but it still shows his correct vpip/pfr etc).

P.S. I am not using NC for automatic notes, but only for color definitions.

Quote Originally Posted by ADK View Post
    Ohh I see, so NC is doing this on purpose?
    yes

The BB/100 stat I am referring to is under "Compiled Statistics" in the color definition screen.

I am not sure what you mean by the bolded part.
    It is a new player in my database from a few days ago, with around 700 hands.
    His BB/100 in the HM2 reports window shows: 5bb

Then in my NC color definition, I made a test definition with BB/100 between 2-6.
    When I then click test definition and look for the player, it will say Failed: Winrate too low (but it still shows his correct vpip/pfr etc).

P.S. I am not using NC for automatic notes, but only for color definitions.
    The thing is that what appears in the reports is the HM2 stat - not compiled. You never noticed on your HUD that you see a bunch of zeroes and then within 1-2 seconds they're replaced by real values? That is the compiled stats getting swapped for regular HM2 stats. I bet if you filter for his HM2 BB/100 in your color definition the value will show up. Leave your HM2 open awhile and so will compiled. Not much I can do to change how this works.

sreticentv, could you please look into 2 more of my definitions. Quite often I feel myself very uncomfortable with these requests 'cos its very likely that there is some stupid error from my side which I didnt spot.
    This time I double checked everything but still dont get the idea what could be wrong.

In these 2 stat-definitions, im trying to display 2 numbers which shows me the percentage of player's check and cbet on the turn OOP in Blind vs Blind situation. Basically it goes like:
    PF: no call from EP-BU, SB opens, BB calls,
    FLOP: SB cbets, BB calls,
    TURN: SB checks (first definition)
    TURN: SB cbets (second one)
    I always get numbers which are much higher or lower than 100. Everything else works fine for me including the same kind of def's for river (when there was turn cb-call), or BB check/bet vs SB check on the turn (they sum to 100)
    Last edited by Perception; 02-14-2014 at 10:34 AM.

Corrected you one.....there were too much mistakes in it, so the quicker way was to correct it. Have a look at it and learn from this one how to make it correctly. Also you should use the test-environment or at least seek. Like this you would instantly see that your def is wrong.

st_BvB_2_T_SBcb.xml

Thank you

For some reason I cant import it in my notecaddy, it says: [def name] is not a valid note definition: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.. Last:5