NOTECADDY Quick Q&A thread - Page 103
Page 103 of 143 FirstFirst ... 35393101102103104105113 ... LastLast
Results 1,021 to 1,030 of 1422
    Banned

Make a total hands definition per stake you play. Then make a composite definition with

(NC."Definition1".BigBlindsPerHand*NC."Definition1 "*STAKE1) + (NC."Definition2".BigBlindsPerHand*NC."Definition2 "*STAKE2) etc...
    Last edited by HossendeHaai; 08-26-2014 at 06:30 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by HossendeHaai View Post
    Make a total hands definition per stake you play. Then make a composite definition with

(NC."Definition1".BigBlindsPerHand*NC."Definition1 ".Instances*STAKE1) + (NC."Definition2".BigBlindsPerHand*NC."Definition2 ".Instances*STAKE2) etc...
    Thanks, got it now. FYP in case anyone else needs it.

While double checking that I found that the bb/100 stat I had made was giving the wrong number.

The composite definition I'm using is NC."1_hu-hands-200".BigBlindsPerHand*100.

The 1_hu-hands-200 definition is showing the same number of hands that I get when filtering for hu hands in my database. I tried reset/recreate notes and 2 different databases (containing different hand samples) and the bb/100 stat I get is wrong for nearly everyone I checked. It was right for 1 person with a sample size of 8 but wrong for others with a similar sample.

So is the composite definition I made correct or is there a problem somewhere else?

I try to do my first composite definition and I'm totally lost.

Have example two stats:

HEM."TOT Fold to Hero 3Bet" and would like only have players who have higher than 60%
    HEM."TOT Fold vs Resteal"

Now I have tryed somethink like this HEM."TOT Fold to Hero 3Bet" >60 + HEM."TOT Fold vs Resteal" /2

Is this even possible?

No direction but to trust the final destination

It's possible and the expression you pasted here should be valid but:

-I don't know what you're actually trying to do
    -You're not saying what the result is and how it differs from your expectations

I have to assume you want to see "TOT Fold to Hero 3Bet" for people who have greater than 60%? Or are you talking about sample? You can't filter by the sample of HM2 stats. You'd have to make note definitions to do that.

I think it'd be more like

((HEM."TOT Fold to Hero 3Bet" >60) * HEM."TOT Fold to Hero 3Bet" >60) + ((HEM."TOT Fold to Hero 3Bet" <= 60) *HEM."TOT Fold vs Resteal")

as >< expressions return 1 or 0
    NoteCaddy Manual | Coaching Packs | Blog
    NoteCaddy experts: a.k.aAlso, Catalyst_Kh, Derders, karstenkloss, scoobediah (NoteCaddy Edge)

Is it possible to make multiple stats from one note?

For example make a Open Shove range note and then split into position stats>
    e.g. "open shove AK-2,AQ-2 EP 4/10 (40%)", then get the % for EP,MP,etc on HUD separetely?

Quote Originally Posted by seijistar View Post
    Is it possible to make multiple stats from one note?

For example make a Open Shove range note and then split into position stats>
    e.g. "open shove AK-2,AQ-2 EP 4/10 (40%)", then get the % for EP,MP,etc on HUD separetely?
    No, you'd have to make stats separately for them to be added as HUD stats. You can use variables to make notes from a single definition but that won't work if you want them to be stats NoteCaddy Variables - Assaultware Wiki
    NoteCaddy experts: a.k.aAlso, Catalyst_Kh, Derders, karstenkloss, scoobediah (NoteCaddy Edge)

is there any documented filter order that could enhance NCs performance for processing hands?

For example if I select hero position to be 3 from the BTN (UTG on a 6max table), if i I choose min. players on table to be 6 would that enhance performance knowing that it would cut out all 5/4/3/2 handed hands before the filter?

There's no documentation for it. Experts like the makers of NCE and AJA try different permutations and observe the results. It's not feasible to document for the amount of options that are available in definitions. The runtime value was removed recently as well since NC 2.5 attempts to process definitions with similar action sequences at the same time thereby making the value unreliable for individual definitions.

Quote Originally Posted by sreticentv View Post
    It's possible and the expression you pasted here should be valid but:

-I don't know what you're actually trying to do
    -You're not saying what the result is and how it differs from your expectations

I have to assume you want to see "TOT Fold to Hero 3Bet" for people who have greater than 60%? Or are you talking about sample? You can't filter by the sample of HM2 stats. You'd have to make note definitions to do that.

I think it'd be more like

((HEM."TOT Fold to Hero 3Bet" >60) * HEM."TOT Fold to Hero 3Bet" >60) + ((HEM."TOT Fold to Hero 3Bet" <= 60) *HEM."TOT Fold vs Resteal")

as >< expressions return 1 or 0

Yes, I would like to have "greater than 60%". So I need to use note caddy definitions for them.

I want to get avg from 3 stats and I suppose formula should be without (stat1 >60 + stat2 <50 + stat3>67) /3

I have tested this with 2 note definition stats but don't get why I keep getting results like this.

Replace: "stat1" with 53.0000
    Replace: "stat2" with 15.0000
    Expression: (53.0000 >40) + (15.0000) /2
    Expression:100
    Results: 8.50

Now it seem to cound stat1 to 1 and not 53. Because stat1 is 53 and stat2 is 15 them avg would be 34, what I'm doing wrong?

Clarify what you want to get in the first place.

If you want the average, then what > and < comparisons are doing there? If you want to cut some ranges, then in which way average calculations are involved here?

If you want to count average, count (NC."Stat1".inctances + NC."Stat2".inctances + NC."Stat3".inctances) / (NC."Stat1".opportunities + NC."Stat2".opportunities + NC."Stat3".opportunities) * 100 (to get XX%).

Or you want to make different averages, depending on conditions?