NOTECADDY Quick Q&A thread - Page 102
Page 102 of 143 FirstFirst ... 25292100101102103104112 ... LastLast
Results 1,011 to 1,020 of 1422

Sreti, did you change some of the note outputs in the last update? I think that OESD changed to Open Ended Straigth Draw. Also pair on board is now Pair/Board, if I'm not mistaken. The second one I like, but I think OESD is sufficient for Open Ended Straigth Draw.

No problem tho, as I can make my own customizations. Just one question, is there anything I should be vary of while doing custom note outputs?

thanks

No direction but to trust the final destination

I think it always was "open ended straight draw". That's definitely one that you may want to change. Pair/Board is a new item that didn't exist at all earlier. The thing to be wary of is if you give duplicate names then they won't combine as they used to. Probably not an issue though for most people.
    NoteCaddy Manual | Coaching Packs | Blog
    NoteCaddy experts: a.k.aAlso, Catalyst_Kh, Derders, karstenkloss, scoobediah (NoteCaddy Edge)

Is there any other way to make them combine again? I was planning to make some grouping in nearest future and would like it to be possible somehow.

Hi guys, i've wrote a note, and it's work, as it should, seek is ok, test histories is ok, but there's one problem: somehow they are doubled in pop-up

RwnrSaF.png

How can i fix this?

Is it possible to make stats for wwsf, wtsd, w$sd, bb/100, total $ won or lost and total number of hands using notecaddy? I've made a popup for some hu stats and want to make these as well but can't see how it would be possible. I know I could use the hud filters within hem but I don't want to.

Thanks

Yes.

Worked out how to do them all except for bb/100 and total $ won or lost. Can you give me a hint please?

No direction but to trust the final destination

Quote Originally Posted by MoronModeOn View Post
    Hi guys, i've wrote a note, and it's work, as it should, seek is ok, test histories is ok, but there's one problem: somehow they are doubled in pop-up

RwnrSaF.png

How can i fix this?
    Have you reset notes since updating to 2.5? In some situations there were issues caused by the database update that require you to do so How to reset NoteCaddy notes - Assaultware Wiki

Quote Originally Posted by WayneX2 View Post
    Worked out how to do them all except for bb/100 and total $ won or lost. Can you give me a hint please?
    If you made a total hands definition in NoteCaddy (make sure to turn off history in the general tab if you do this) then you can make a composite definition and put NC."Definition".BigBlindsPerHand as the basis of both of those stats
    NoteCaddy Manual | Coaching Packs | Blog
    NoteCaddy experts: a.k.aAlso, Catalyst_Kh, Derders, karstenkloss, scoobediah (NoteCaddy Edge)

When you get prompted to update NC and click the View Release Notes before clicking Update, it takes you to the forum but the actual page/thread cannot be found as the link is broken?

Did the latest release fix the effective stack bug? I don't see it mentioned here

Quote Originally Posted by WayneX2 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by sreticentv View Post
    If you made a total hands definition in NoteCaddy (make sure to turn off history in the general tab if you do this) then you can make a composite definition and put NC."Definition".BigBlindsPerHand as the basis of both of those stats
    Thanks. Done the bb/100 stat but still have no idea how to make the total $ won or lost stat.