TableNinja Version 1.2.111.0 -- Fix for SnG Sensei

Default TableNinja Version 1.2.111.0 -- Fix for SnG Sensei

Hey guys,

We've solved a problem with the new lobby style which was preventing the Sensei from functioning.

Here's whats new in TableNinja version 1.2.111.0
    --------------------------
    Bug fixes
    * Fix SnG opener
    --------------------------

If you have any problems with the new version please post in the thread below and we'll be happy to help you:

TableNinja :: Support

Thanks,

Fool

Hi,

I'm playing on ps.fr NL25 and after installing the new version 1.2.111.0 Table ninja seems not to be working. It doesnt offer me the correct amount of bets and a red rectangle at the top of the table appears with " Do not cover this".
    Thank you for your help.

I'm using the danish client and the sng sensei is still not working and with the new update the bet sizing is not working either When will this be fixed it's essentially preventing me from getting any work done

From what I can tell most of the country specific clients (.fr, .it, etc.) are using older versions of PokerStars. They should update shortly to the latest version but I don't have a specific time-frame.

Can't you in the future make it possible to choose when you want to update? And also to download perhaps the last 2 versions on the homepage?

Quote Originally Posted by Fool View Post
    From what I can tell most of the country specific clients (.fr, .it, etc.) are using older versions of PokerStars. They should update shortly to the latest version but I don't have a specific time-frame.
    There was an update on .fr like a week ago so Im not sure if theres gonna be another one in such a short period of time.

Quote Originally Posted by Pivuk View Post
    There was an update on .fr like a week ago so Im not sure if theres gonna be another one in such a short period of time.
    Was an update of the Danish client about a week ago as well. And the sit'n'go sensei haven't worked on the Danish client yet. I only play sit'n'gos and bought the program a week ago so so far it's been a bad investment since it haven't worked fully yet Hope that they rectifies this soon instead of just helping those on the .com version...

I haven't heard any specific information from Stars on the timing of their update. Stars.it has updated to the latest version already and I would expect the others to follow soon.

The problem with the Sensei on the Danish client is different. For some reason it has a different lobby than any other client. I was forwarded an email between a user on .dk and Stars support that said Stars plans to update the .dk SnG lobby to match the other clients but didn't give a timeframe. This should resolve any issues with the Sensei.

Are there any news about this? Have you been given a timeframe yet?

Quote Originally Posted by King_CPH View Post
    Are there any news about this? Have you been given a timeframe yet?

I'm unable to test the .dk client. I haven't heard anything about this yet. I've heard that .dk updated to the latest version of Stars recently. I was hoping this update also fixed the Sensei problem. Is this still not the case? If so please send a screenshot of your SnG lobby with your filter displayed to support@alxsoftware.com and I'll try to figure out whats different.