mousehook.dll missing

Default mousehook.dll missing

I get the message that mousehook.dll is missing while trying to patch the HUD. I have updated to the newest version 1.06.03 and rebooted my computer and tried reinstalling several times. This is why the HUD has never worked since I started my trial probably.

A quick look in the program files and I didn't see the .dll so I am at a loss for what to do. My OS is Windows XP Home, SP 3 I think. Thanks for the help. I only really play on Stars BTW.
    Last edited by zan nen; 09-05-2008 at 11:16 AM.

Holdem Manager Support & HUD Guru Mike chops's Avatar

Drop it in the holdem manager folder.

Don't know why it wasn't included in the installs... I'll check with Roy

Holdem Manager Support & HUD Guru Mike chops's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by zan nen View Post
    Which holdem manager folder? I put it in the main one then the config and I get the same error that it is missing. Also, no offense because I never came to this forum befre today, but if you are someone I should trust files from, they should give you some title or something =)
    Have you installed HEM in more than one place? That's all I can think of for now.

Good point about my title. I really should be in red or something. I do actually have mod powers and just to prove it I'm going to delete your last post... if i can figure out how without crashing the forum

Updated for you Mike In case you cant figure out how to!
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    We welcome any feedback on any solutions we provide, this helps us to provide better quality solutions in the future.

Heh, it actually was just the folder issue. When I first installed I took out one of the unnecessary file paths because that is a pet peeve of mine. See it wasted a whole day of my trial haha.

Now I have to figure out how to set up the HUD the way I like it and reposition the stats because they are all screwed up even after setting seating preferences correctly (I think). I guess I will have a look around to try to figure that out. I haven't tried more than one table at a time so I don't know how big a problem this will be but, every time HEM takes some action all of the icons on my desktop flicker like crazy.