HUD not displaying everyone when there is no hero

Default HUD not displaying everyone when there is no hero

Hi,
    My hud works fine when I am sitting but when i'm not sitting it will display everyone except for the person that is sitting in seat 3. (default seat for auto-centering in six max games) Probably something simple I need to change but can't figure it out. Any suggestions?
    Thanks

Which site is this on? Areyou using version http://www.holdemmanager.com/downloa...ate1.06.03.exe
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    We welcome any feedback on any solutions we provide, this helps us to provide better quality solutions in the future.

This is on FTP. I didn't have the new update and the time but I just updated it and tried again and it's still doing the same things.

Can you email your holdemmanager.config file from C:\Program Files\RVG Software\Holdem Manager\Config folder and also your prefs.xml file and a link to this thread to morny@holdemmanager.net
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    We welcome any feedback on any solutions we provide, this helps us to provide better quality solutions in the future.