HM2: "$EV" versus "Luck Adjusted Winnings" in Tournament reports??? - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by pokertx View Post
    Ready for your head to explode? I ran the exact same report today to look at my graph once again (can be verified by the filter above the graph and the number of tournaments shown). Look at the All-In EV now.. close to $5K positive. Wow.. how do you explain this one....

Attachment 48971
    It's possible I updated HM2 last night at some point to 2.0.0.6112, I can't remember I was awake for 36+ hours straight. :-p by the way, the $EV on the reports tab is still +$6303.50, so the only thing that changed was the adjusted winnings on the graph.

Update to: http://www.holdemmanager.com/Downloa...2.0.0.6263.exe
    And reimport the hands into a new database.
    Participate in the Beta release of the newest Hold'em Manager version: HM Cloud. Sign-up HERE.

If you would like to leave some feedback to help us improve the quality of the solutions, and/or the support quality you received, - you can do this here

I have stumbled upon the thread today, because it still does not work. I use a DB, that is only a week old. I play 3,5$ tournaments. The $EV and "luck adjusted winnings" do not seem to match. Also I do not think, that it is possible for "luck adjusted winnings" to be at nearly 60$ after 5x3.5$ tournaments.

The second picture is the correct one.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by naaram; 03-19-2012 at 10:02 AM.

We have a EV / Luck Adjusted Winnings bug in HM2.

The accurate Luck Adjusted Winnings is:
    take the actual winnings from the reports (for example you've won $100)
    add to that the EV (for example EV shows -$20).

Then the Luck Adjusted Winnings are $80. (100 -20)
    Participate in the Beta release of the newest Hold'em Manager version: HM Cloud. Sign-up HERE.

If you would like to leave some feedback to help us improve the quality of the solutions, and/or the support quality you received, - you can do this here

Question

So if I have around -1100 $ net won and my $EV is about -50 $, my Luck Adjusted Wininngs line should be ABOVE my winnings line. Is it correct?
    Cause now my LAW-line is UNDER NW-line.
    If it is a bug, what calculations are correct? Cause it's important for my game now and update may not be released very soon.

Luck Adjusted Winnings is -$1150.

The correct calculation is: NET WININGS + EV (or +Tourney $ICM Diff) = Luck Adjusted Winnings.
    Graph is just wrong.

Well, I'm not with you)
    According to your post # 7 - "If you lose the game (you win $0)"
    So in this case Luck Adj Winnings should be -50 + 0 = -50

And, btw, you say that the graph is wrong, but it can only be wrong if LAW is more then NW.

Post #7.

It should be:
    If you play a $10 buyin game, and the SUM of the EV Diffs is +$20. If you lose the game (you lose $10)--> The Luck Adjusted Winnings is +$10. (-10 +20)

If the SUM of the EV Diffs is -$5. You finish in second place winning $27--> The Luck Adjusted Winnings is $12. (17-5) (Net winnings = 27 - the 10 buyin = 17)

I'm not sure now if the graph is already correct or not. Read: http://forums.holdemmanager.com/gene...s-ev-line.html

Update to: http://www.holdemmanager.com/Downloa...AutoUpdate.exe

My $EV calculation on Tournament Results or my Line on Graph doesnt appear to be working correctly? In particular tournament number 2 appears to be majorly incorrect?

Help!

Stats.png

Quote Originally Posted by NCFCRulz View Post
    My $EV calculation on Tournament Results or my Line on Graph doesnt appear to be working correctly? In particular tournament number 2 appears to be majorly incorrect?

Help!

Stats.png
    Bump for attention