Purchased Scanner

Default Purchased Scanner

I just purchased tablescanner via moneybookers and the money just got booked from my acc.
    how long do i have to wait till i get an email with the serial? in addition i didnt have the chance to fill in an email anywhere, do you take the same as the moneybookers acc?

If you have not received your license in 12 - 24 hours, please send your details to sales@holdemmanager.net.

Okay, I should've taken a look before starting my own topic. I was just kinda panicking and wanted to be helped out asap .

I personally think this is pretty poor customer service.. It's not that hard to add something like "Your registration key will be emailed to you moneybookers email shortly". It's not impossible for us (the customer) to think that maybe a page which includes the key didn't load, or that we had to enter an email address somewhere and didn't notice... At least then we know everything went fine.

We agree with you completely and all of that is being worked on currently. Everything is being improved and/or automated where possible, on the sales side as well as the support side of things. MoneyBookers is the most problematic of all the available payment methods, but we are definitely trying to improve the process for the customer as well as our own benefit.

Would be nice to receive an automated email after paying explaining what's next...

I also sorta paniced for a moment having paid and not hearing anything...

Cheers

Quote Originally Posted by WilliamB View Post
    Would be nice to receive an automated email after paying explaining what's next...

This particular issue (and many other similar issues) are currently being addressed internally so that we can improve the process for the customers, and our support staff as a result