importing/hud stopped working
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default importing/hud stopped working

when i auto import it reads hh's but gives errors when it trys to import them. also, hud stopped working. help?

Are you using this version? http://www.holdemmanager.com/downloa...ate1.06.03.exe 1.06.03
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    We welcome any feedback on any solutions we provide, this helps us to provide better quality solutions in the future.

I have the exact same problem with 1.06.03 with ipoker.

Please post a new thread and follow this FAQ http://208.109.95.123/faq/?f=128 and in the post tell me the results of the troubleshhoting section and attach your holdemmanager.config file from C:\Program Files\RVG Software\Holdem Manager\Config folder and i look into it further
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    We welcome any feedback on any solutions we provide, this helps us to provide better quality solutions in the future.

no, using 1.05.09 and Vista. don't want to update to new version yet because i have a huge database and am traveling, staying in hostels so I can't leave laptop on for half a day to allow my database to be updated or reconfigured or whatever it does. play on Stars and recently updated to this version because my hud wasn't working with a very old version i was running. when i initially installed 1.05.09, HM wouldnt load. it would say program has stopped and asked if I wanted to search online for a solution or close the program. thanks for help.

Default Updating to latest version seems to solve this problem

I was having similar problems on PokerStars as you described, but then I updated to the latest version posted above and all is well now (took maybe 5 minutes total, including 'optimizing' the HH database for my stars nick for faster searches).

Hope this Helps!

Quote Originally Posted by thegreatjohan View Post
    no, using 1.05.09 and Vista. don't want to update to new version yet because i have a huge database and am traveling, staying in hostels so I can't leave laptop on for half a day to allow my database to be updated or reconfigured or whatever it does. play on Stars and recently updated to this version because my hud wasn't working with a very old version i was running. when i initially installed 1.05.09, HM wouldnt load. it would say program has stopped and asked if I wanted to search online for a solution or close the program. thanks for help.
    Stars made a change to their HH configuration and HM will not work on stars without version 1.06.03. Updating to 1.06.03 will have almost no effect on hard disk space give or take a few hundred KB

Default stars trouble

I've gotten the update and stars hands still won't import. I had it figured correctly and have not played on this computer for 2 weeks or so. FTP hands work and I've tried everything I can to do this myself. It displays errors in the import tab.

Does your HoldemManager say 1.06.03?

no it still says 1.06. How do I access the new version? I am accessing this 1.06 version the same way I always do (via RVG software folder)...Holdem Manager...Run as Administrator.

Any ideas on how I should access 1.06.03?