couple of bugs

Thread: couple of bugs

Default couple of bugs

Hey guys,

I recently bought HM2 and I'm somewhat disappointed, I know you had some problems on the start but the product is out almost a half year and it's still very buggy.

HUD Options / HUD Filters: Last x months does not work
    HUD Options / HUD Filters: Use last x hands does not work (and please update this, there is nowhere written how this option works. Is it supposed to use the last X hands played vs a specific player or the last x hands what I played? I really hope its the first one)

HUD Options / Stats: vs Hero does not work correctly. Unfortunately I've seen another thread about this problem posted in December and the problem still exists...

Hand Viewer: I really like the new hand viewer, but it's completly buggy and creates lots of frustration and tilt.. I hope fix this soon. Copy hands to clipboard does NOT work. It works only for the first hand in the hand viewer. It's also not possible to unmark hands or actually see which hands are marked. I have no idea why these basic features are removed, but when I'm ingame I'd like to see the hands I mark and I'd like to remove marked hands.

Hand Viewer/Replayer: Not a bug but a suggestion - please allow it to open more Hand Viewer/Replay windows, that would be great for reviewing.

Replayer: The note window is pretty small and cannot be resized. This must be changed.

Reports: save the arrangement of the stats! It the leakbuster - overall tab that does not save the arrangement.

Probably going to update this thread, I'm using HM2 now for 3 days and I doubt it these were they only bugs I will find...

Thank you!

Last x months and x hands is bug 4351
    FAQ addition is bug 4450

What do you mean vs hero isn't working? What stats do not show it?

Handviewer issues are being worked on.

We will look at the suggestion for the extra replayers/viewers opened.

Adjust hand note window is bug 4451

Report stat order is bug 3932. Currently the workaround is to drag them and close and reopen HM2.

For the known/bugs I wrote up, you can email us to get updates on when they are fixed:

This is a known issues and it has been documented in detail and provided to the developers to resolve. While I don't have a specific date for when this issue will be resolved, we are putting out updates regularly.

The previously assigned internal ticket # on this issue is XXXXX. We will often release builds on a limited basis only the forums for a few days first so please check back on this thread http://forums.holdemmanager.com/hm2-releases/ for that ticket # .

If you would like a specific email back when a new build that addresses XXXX is officially released, please email hm2support@holdemmanager with "Notify Me When XXXX Is Resolved" as the subject line.

Thank you for the feedback, I wrote up the FAQ and hand note issues.

I think 3b vs hero does not work when hero isolates a player. I recently played against someone new and after 12 times he could 3-bet me it did show me only 8% (1/12) 3bet when in fact he 3b me twice. It obviously missed a hand and I suspect it's the one where I isolated.

I've sent the hands already to the support-team!

OK, we will look into them.