Color Coding donīt work
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Color Coding donīt work

Please see video on the attached file.

Thanks,

Untitled.mp4

No direction but to trust the final destination

Do you have any filters set for NoteCaddy? I need to watch the video again and see how the stats line up. The thing is that the hud seems to be combining 6 max and 9 max stats together where NC views them separately. However, it still looks like there's some discrepancy. Thanks for attaching the video btw - it's hard to argue with that

Quote Originally Posted by sreticentv View Post
    Do you have any filters set for NoteCaddy? I need to watch the video again and see how the stats line up. The thing is that the hud seems to be combining 6 max and 9 max stats together where NC views them separately. However, it still looks like there's some discrepancy. Thanks for attaching the video btw - it's hard to argue with that
    There are not 6-max hands on the BBDD. See this:

1.png

9 max table with 6 people = 6 max for notecaddy. Also, please check if you have filters set as that can make all the difference.

If filters or game sizes doesn't explain it you could easily export that guy's hands and send me them and I'd love to take a look

support@notecaddy.com

9 max table with 6 people = 6 max for notecaddy. Also, please check if you have filters set as that can make all the difference.

If filters or game sizes doesn't explain it you could easily export that guy's hands and send me them and I'd love to take a look

support@notecaddy.com
    Using Filters i can see, only 12 hands were played beetwen 2 to 6 players. So there are not this problem.

No filters are allowed on notecaddy.

I will send you hands by e-mail.

Thanks,

Edit: Check you e-mail. Yu must have this hands.
    Last edited by Galoper; 01-30-2012 at 09:28 PM.

Re-watching your video I just noticed that the test screen says you do have filters set

filtered.png

I highlighted it in this screenshot. Please double check your filters in NoteCaddy by going to file->filters

I imported the hands you sent and for me the results are working as expected. I notice you didn't send his NL25 hands though so if you still have problems please include those as well. I am going to add the hand count to the test screen so it's more obvious that they are filtered

Re-watching your video I just noticed that the test screen says you do have filters set

filtered.png

I highlighted it in this screenshot. Please double check your filters in NoteCaddy by going to file->filters

I imported the hands you sent and for me the results are working as expected. I notice you didn't send his NL25 hands though so if you still have problems please include those as well. I am going to add the hand count to the test screen so it's more obvious that they are filtered

Yes, but no. I make the video, and after that i see filter, so i checked the option "donīt use filters" and re make the test. Result was the same.

NL25 are only few hands donīt change the results.

If you prefer, i can make a new video NOW without filters so you can see the problem is still here.

do you?

No need to make a new video but just send me those hands then copy paste the stat result from the test screen and I will try to match it up

No need to make a new video but just send me those hands then copy paste the stat result from the test screen and I will try to match it up
    Now test take other values...

testing color definition: Perdedor
    Found stats for : Holdem game size Medium VPIP: 25.00 PFR: 8.33 Agg%: 25.00 AF: 2.00 BB/100: 0.89
    OUTPUT: FAIL - reason: wrong game size
    Found stats for : Holdem game size Full VPIP: 21.35 PFR: 14.10 Agg%: 28.09 AF: 1.94 BB/100: 0.58
    OUTPUT: FAIL - reason: Winrate too big

Hands by mail....

I'm very confused. In the video it got "success" which was wrong because the player is a winner and it was because of filters.

Now you removed filters and it says "fail" so what is the problem and what are you expecting it to say?