HUD displayed in wrong spots
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Default HUD displayed in wrong spots

Hi, whenever I play a 6-max cash game, the HUD is not positioned in the correct spot. I have a preferred seat #3 and I saved and applied that setting in HEM2 but for some reason it still displays the HUD not in the correct positions. How can I fix this?

Thanks,
    Gabe

Former HM Support DogNamedBluff's Avatar

Which Poker Site is this issue occurring on for you?

PokerStars

Do you have the preferred seating set up in the PokerStars poker client?

Yea.

At first, when I turned on HEM2, the auto import also turned on automatically, and each player's HUD was all over the table. I then, manually, dragged each HUD to where I want it to be, and it was fine for that table. Then I opened another table, and sat in seat 3, so it was fine as well. But when I opened the third table, I sat in a different seat, and the HUDs were all in the wrong place (one to the left). Not really sure how to fix it. Currently just using HEM1 when I play.

Set up your preferred seating in pokerstars and HM2 as well: http://hm2faq.holdemmanager.com/ques...ng+Preferences

I did. That's why I'm posting

Just did another test run after making sure for the 9th time that I chose the preferred seats correctly and it's the same thing. It's very inconsistent. Some tables are right, some are wrong. Then all of a sudden all of them were right. Then I quit the tables and joined some different ones as a test and it was once again wrong. I'm really confused as to why this is happening and am very disappointed with HM2 because of this.

Are they wrong before you are dealt in and then corrected after being dealt in for a hand? HM2 needs to have a hand imported in which you are dealt in so it can can tell where you are sitting and adjust the HUD's accordingly.

Quote Originally Posted by DogNamedBluff View Post
    Are they wrong before you are dealt in and then corrected after being dealt in for a hand? HM2 needs to have a hand imported in which you are dealt in so it can can tell where you are sitting and adjust the HUD's accordingly.
    Well, I played a few orbits to test it out and some of them were in the wrong spot for the entire time.

I just remembered something. When I was testing it yesterday, I remember that it wasn't really importing in the beginning as it only had 2 or 3 hands on each player after a couple orbits and wouldn't update.

I remember clicking on the import window in HEM2 and then just kind of looking around, I clicked 'auto import folders' and then hit 'auto detect' and that's when it refreshed and everything was fine at the tables. However, I decided to quit the tables and start different ones to see if it would continue to work and it didn't. It went back to displaying HUDs in the wrong spots and I tried hitting the same auto detect again but it wouldn't work. At a new table it would also only display some of the player's HUDs and not all the players that are at the table.

Not really sure if this will help narrow down the cause of the problem or not but I thought I'd share as it might.
    Last edited by GabeTheKid; 01-30-2012 at 11:53 AM.