Wow...why

Thread: Wow...why

Default Wow...why

Ok so basically I've noticed that stats are not calculated identically in Hem1 and Hem2 hud.

A player that has in hem2 4b 12.5% and 4b range 7.3% has the same stats in hem1 4B 13% and 4b range 4.6%
    which is quite the difference. Can you please explain why?

Also the stat "bet vs missed cbet flop OOP" in hem2 states 25% while in hem1 its 42%. This is on evereleaf network.

On ongame, player has in hem2 10.9 4b and 4b range 8.1% while in hem1 11% and 4.9%.

Also the stat "bet vs missed cbet flop OOP" in hem2 states 41% while in hem1 its 44%.

So can you please explain why such a difference? It makes me want to puke thinking how many bad 5b shoves i made using the 4b range stat.

The fact that "bet vs missed cbet OOP" is also off is not really encouraging either, since its quite important and frequently used stat.

BTW I noticed that Hem2 is calculating 4b% range in a "correct" way in comparison to old hem1 way of calculating, i.e. PFR*4b % is 4b range in hem2 which is correct, but there was no prior warning or something for it.

I have been playing for a month or two assuming its hem1 style of calculation where 7.6% 4b range meant that people have 20%+ 4b % and while here they can have that with 13% 4b percentage if they have tight ranges. So 7.6% in hem1 way of calculating would be like 12-14% 4b range in hem 2 etc..However, im not sure what is the issue with the other stat though

Hem1: 1.12.09
    Hem2: 2.0.0.6112
    Last edited by gsdavid; 01-27-2012 at 06:23 AM.

Some stats were changed to be more accurate.

I am asking for more clarification from the programmers.

The 4bet range is HM2 was changed to (PFR in Unopened Pot) x (Raise vs a 3bet) while in HM1 it is (PFR) x (Raise vs a 3Bet)
    I did filter for 4bet and went through a few hands and have not found any that were wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by udbrky View Post
    Some stats were changed to be more accurate.

I am asking for more clarification from the programmers.

I did filter for 4bet and went through a few hands and have not found any that were wrong.

By wrong you mean that you have found no differences in Hem1 and Hem2 4b range calculation or are you saying that the formula i stated above for hem2 4bet range is calculated correctly?

I know the hem2 formula is calculated correctly, but for some reason hem1 had different formula for it so when someone had 7.6% 4b range in hem1 that would mean he was seriously getting out of line while in hem2 its not as severe and I haven't noticed the stat change in months.

I'm more curious on the "bet vs missed flop cbet OOP" because i play HU and i need this stat when i go to delay cbet, but for some reason there seem to be quite the difference in hem1 and hem2 calculation but it varies from case to case.

Thank you

Former HM Support DogNamedBluff's Avatar

By wrong you mean that you have found no differences in Hem1 and Hem2 4b range calculation or are you saying that the formula i stated above for hem2 4bet range is calculated correctly?
    The 4Bet range in HM2 is accurate.
    I'm more curious on the "bet vs missed flop cbet OOP" because i play HU and i need this stat when i go to delay cbet, but for some reason there seem to be quite the difference in hem1 and hem2 calculation but it varies from case to case.
    This stat is calculated accurately in HM2. It is currently NOT calculated correctly in HM1. This is due to the fact that the HM1 stat does not take into account 3bet pots. This is written up to be fixed in HM1.

Quote Originally Posted by DogNamedBluff View Post
    The 4Bet range in HM2 is accurate.

This stat is calculated accurately in HM2. It is currently NOT calculated correctly in HM1. This is due to the fact that the HM1 stat does not take into account 3bet pots. This is written up to be fixed in HM1.

Ok cool, thank you for explanation.