HUD: problems with Skip river cb and c/f / c/r | River fold after calling turn raise

Default HUD: problems with Skip river cb and c/f / c/r | River fold after calling turn raise

Hi

During playing, as well as while looking thru hands in replayer the stats mentioned above dont show up. There is "-" instead of "Skip river contbet and check/fold" and "Skip river contbet and check/raise" and "0" instead of "River fold after calling turn raise". All players have "-" and "0' no matter how many hands i have on them.

Former HM Support DogNamedBluff's Avatar

"Skip river contbet and check/fold" and "Skip river contbet and check/raise"
    This is a known issue and it has been documented in detail and provided to the developers to resolve. While I don't have a specific date for when this issue will be resolved, we are putting out updates regularly.

The previously assigned internal ticket # on this issue is 4277. We will often release builds on a limited basis, only in the forums for a few days first, so please check back on this thread http://forums.holdemmanager.com/hm2-releases/ for that ticket #.

Please send an email to hm2support@holdemmanager.com with "Notify Me When 4277 Is Resolved" in the subject line. We have assigned someone to search for these subject lines after each release, so this should insure you get notified after this fix has been released.

"0" instead of "River fold after calling turn raise".
    I have sent this issue to our bugs department for testing and verification. It will be tested in the order in which it was received. We will reply back in this thread with our findings.

Thank you.

"0" instead of "River fold after calling turn raise".
    This is a known issue and it has been documented in detail and provided to the developers to resolve. While I don't have a specific date for when this issue will be resolved, we are putting out updates regularly.

The previously assigned internal ticket # on this issue is HM-3510. We will often release builds on a limited basis, only in the forums for a few days first, so please check back on this thread http://forums.holdemmanager.com/hm2-releases/ for that ticket #.

Please send an email to hm2support@holdemmanager.com with "Notify Me When HM-3510 Is Resolved" in the subject line. We have assigned someone to search for these subject lines after each release, so this should insure you get notified after this fix has been released.

AK
    If you would like to leave some feedback to help us improve the quality of the solutions, and/or the support quality you received, - you can do this here
    <center><hr/>
    HM2 FAQ -- Quick Start HM2 Guide -- Licensing -- Postgresql issues -- Top 10 Performance Tips<hr/></center>