A little helpb witrh HM2

Default A little helpb witrh HM2

I have some problems with my HM2:

-I have a big database but the software doest give me any reports, even if i choose months, weeks ago, the HM2 dowest gave to me the reports.

- HM2 doesnt give me the active session report, i only see, the tables in the tabble finder, but with wrong data.

- I play in ongame 6max and HM2 doesnt have the option to choose 6max, for prefer sit only 10max.

- When i play only one or two huds appears why, and why i cant put into the right place, when i try to drag and drop with the right button of the mouse, a black backgroubd dont let out the stats to put thenm into the right order.

Thanks for your help.

1) All tables in Ongame are actually 10max. Simply when playing SH, not all chairs are occupated.
    2) First: disable preffered seating in Ongame AND in HM, sit at single table 10 max (fullring) an arrange all stats. Then close this table and set preffered seating back both in room and in HM. Open new table (with any # of players) and make sure all is OK.
    3) Bottom center chair on table has #8 in HM settings
    4) To drag stat spots, you should click on free space between digits, the best is to find it somewhere near *
    5) And make sure lobby is in English