Mucked card history incorrect
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Mucked card history incorrect

When I click on one of the last 3 hands I get the correct hand history. However, when I click on the amount to show the cards on the table they do not match the hand history.

Here's an example where clicking on the $2.20 in the last three hands does not show the correct cards.

mucked.jpg

This is for HM2 version 2.0.0.6112.
    Last edited by Ben_Coy; 01-23-2012 at 12:39 AM.

I think the difference is in rake.
    Last three pots: shows what you won
    Handhistory screen: shows what you won minus the rake.
    Participate in the Beta release of the newest Hold'em Manager version: HM Cloud. Sign-up HERE.

If you would like to leave some feedback to help us improve the quality of the solutions, and/or the support quality you received, - you can do this here

I have the same problem. When I click the amount a different hand shows up.

Quote Originally Posted by Patvs View Post
    I think the difference is in rake.
    Last three pots: shows what you won
    Handhistory screen: shows what you won minus the rake.
    I'm not sure what this has to do with anything. It is showing the wrong cards, compare the hand history on the right to the cards shown on the table.

Quote Originally Posted by Ben_Coy View Post
    When I click on one of the last 3 hands I get the correct hand history. .

I read this as you do see the correct hand, but the amount it wrong.
    So it's showing the wrong mucked cards, but is showing the correct hand when you click on the last 3 hands?
    Participate in the Beta release of the newest Hold'em Manager version: HM Cloud. Sign-up HERE.

If you would like to leave some feedback to help us improve the quality of the solutions, and/or the support quality you received, - you can do this here

Quote Originally Posted by Patvs View Post
    I read this as you do see the correct hand, but the amount it wrong.
    So it's showing the wrong mucked cards, but is showing the correct hand when you click on the last 3 hands?
    When I click on the player name in the last 3 hands it shows the correct hand history. When I click on the pot size in the last 3 hands it does not show the correct cards.

I have the same problem.

Explanation: When you click in the name to review the last hand or the hand before that (green rectangle in the picture), the hand review appears and that's ok. But when you click in the amount, to see the board and your hand/villain's hand (red rectangle in the picture), you get another flop and another hand.

As you can see, I have clicked in the red rectangle, where is the amount of the last 2 hand played, I lost like 12$ with A8, I got to see a flop in that hand. But it shows 0$ lost, no board, and my hand shows 76s....

correct hands.jpg

We'll fix this in the next update.

For now as a temporary solution, only click on the player's name, not on the amount.

Ok, now I have another Bug.

So, I have the last 2 hands played showing in my Hud. What happens is: When I click the hand that I want to mark in the replayer to review it later, the hand must be in the first position. Or it will mark another hand.

Example:

btugalover $25
    xxx $12

In this example, I click the hand that I won to mark it to review it later and the hand is correctly marked.

So the bug is:

Example: (Suppose I have played another hand after that one)

btugalover $3
    btugalover $25

Suppose I forgot to mark the 25$ win hand, now if i click the 25$ win hand and mark it in the Hud replayer, it will mark the 3$ win hand.

So when I'm going to review my session, half of the hands aren't the one's I wanted to mark, because I'm not always clicking in the hands to mark them when they are the first one in that place that shows the last 2 hands played. So, if it's not in the first position it will mark the first position hand.

Click on the players NAME--> then mark the hand.
    Instead of clicking on the $3/25/$12 amount which will correspond with the wrong hand.