Not seeing any reports, graphs etc. on the cash games tab
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Not seeing any reports, graphs etc. on the cash games tab

Just upgraded to omaha and played some cash games for the first time since owning HEM. My hands are showing up but nothing in the reports, sessions, graphs and vs players tabs. When I click the preflop cards tab I get an 'Unhandled exception' message.

Did you install the full version 1.08.04 and then upgrade to the latest beta in the same installation path?

Sounds like you installed only the latest Beta or used a different path.

Errrrm, not sure what I path I used tbh. I've had HEM for ages, always updated when I found out about a new version. I'm on the latest beta afaik (1.09 30b). Everything is working fine in the tourney tab.

Actually I've just noticed something else that is sometimes happening in the preflop cards tab both in cash games and in tourneys:

'The following error occurred when running this report: ERROR: 43703: column "bigblind" does not exist'

You should uninstall and reinstall Holdemmanager starting with the full version 1.08.04 and updating to the latest Beta.

For saving your configuration: http://www.holdemmanager.net/faq/afm....aspx?faqid=98

OK, I'm trying that and will report back

Meh, it's still the same. I had some other problems too, I guess they're related. I've been getting this message:

Player Hand Error: Connection establishment timeout. Increase Timeout value in ConnectionString.. Please e-mail support@holdemmanager.net and let us know what version of PostgreSQL you are running.

I emailed Fabio about it and he said it was probably a firewall issue, but I have all ins and outs enabled in Kerio for postgresql and hem, and I think port 5432 is enabled:

I've also been getting this message:

and I think there's been another one that says something about not being allowed to run a search or something like that. I'm using postgresql 8.4, but I started getting these error messages before I upgraded.

I would suggest you try uninstalling your firewall temporarily to see if that is the cause.

You may want to try reinstalling microsoft .net framework also.

Yeah, all the same stuff happens with the firewall disabled.

When I click on graphs in the cash games tab I get 'An error occurred while formatting the chart: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.' The other cash game tabs continue to be empty except for the hands tab, and I still get error messages popping up while playing/importing.

Please uninstall it, disabling may not be enough and reinstall HM

I haven't seen any error messages yet since uninstalling Kerio, so that's probably fixed it. I might choose to put up with them rather than not have a firewall running though...

Regarding the cash game tabs, the problem seems to have been with the filter. Even though it already said 'no filter', if I click the filter button then 'clear', my data then appears. The one tab I'm still having trouble with is 'vs Players', where I get an egg timer that never clears. I've purged most of my hands via the observed hand history window - does this make the relevant data unavailable for the vs players tab?

Edit: just purged, vacuumed and reindexed and that tab seems ok too now
    Last edited by helixtris; 10-05-2009 at 10:32 PM.