Drop Shadow transparent (Hm1) feature already fixed? + Reports Bugs + Graph Bugs

Default Drop Shadow transparent (Hm1) feature already fixed? + Reports Bugs + Graph Bugs

Hi,

I've just purchased an upgrade to HM2. I'm working on my HUD config..but I need the Drop Shadow Feature..

Also, at the "Reports Sections" under "Tournament Results".. the hand history that I've imported manually is seems to be correct (the numbers etc.)...

However, under the "Tournaments"/Tag .. why do I see everything states as 10-Person Double or Nothing?! (while I play 10man Speed SNG) + Rake for $11 SNG is set at $0.75?!..as far as I know rake should be $1. The rake ($0.60) for the $6 SNG seems to be correct though..

Then "under tournament winnings graph" .. If I click the "Luck adjusted winnings" it shows a some sort of BE line for more than 1.8k games ?! while my green line is going up gradually etc. --> compared to my HM1 (so the same games/hand history) shows a clear red line going up following my green line definitely NOT BE red line for more than 1.8k..

Hehe, I've waited 2 months or so before purchasing HM2 so most common bugs would be fixed etc.. Anyway, I'm so tired of always posting bugs etc.! Seriously, when will it stop?! I have bugs with my tableninjaPP, HM1, and now HM2?! & the "funny" thing is that I never had any issue for at least a year while I was playing on Stars (HM1 + Tableninja Stars).. and this all coming from Party Poker..

Any feedback is appreciated..

Thx in advance

Greetz

Former HM Support DogNamedBluff's Avatar

I need the Drop Shadow Feature..
    Navigate to HUD Options > Config Properties. Set the Background and Alt background > Opacity to the far right on the slide bar.

However, under the "Tournaments"/Tag .. why do I see everything states as 10-Person Double or Nothing?! (while I play 10man Speed SNG) + Rake for $11 SNG is set at $0.75?!..as far as I know rake should be $1. The rake ($0.60) for the $6 SNG seems to be correct though..
    What site is this for? Please send some sample hand histories and tournament summaries to hm2support@holdemmanager.com with a link to this thread to help us better test and investigate your issues.

Thank you for your help