Wrong tournament results and cant edit it

Default Wrong tournament results and cant edit it

Hey guys,

i had the same problem with HM1 but i could manually edit the data, but i have just downloaded HM2 and im playing tournaments at the moment. The problem is that with the $11 tournament i just played on ipoker, with like 497 runners, i came 157th, now instead of the tournament results saying 497 runners, it says i finished 157th out of a field size of 157. I have tried editing it, but nothing will happen when i type it in, i also tried editing the rebuys but nothing happens, i click ok, then it jumps to the top of the tournament results with no change in results.

Could it have anything to do with it being 9 handed, and your filters don't cover that yet?

Not sure what i can do as i really need to edit the field size and the buy ins as i am staked so need to record my results correctly
    Last edited by burnthedosh; 01-20-2012 at 03:30 PM.

This is a known issue and it has been documented in detail and provided to the developers to resolve. While I don't have a specific date for when this issue will be resolved, we are putting out updates regularly.

The previously assigned internal ticket # on this issue is 3775. We will often release builds on a limited basis, only in the forums for a few days first, so please check back in this forum http://forums.holdemmanager.com/hm2-releases/ for that ticket #.

If you want to be notified when it is fixed please send an email to support@holdemmanager.com and include "Notify Me When 3775 Is Resolved" in the subject line and body of the email.

I you wouldn't mind sending in the tournament history, this could help with the testing.

Please zip and email the problem hand histories, with a link to this thread and your forum name, to hm2support@holdemmanager.com

All original hands that are auto-imported get moved to an archive for performance reasons. Your \HMArchive is likely not in your \Holdem Manager directory. We normally suggest you use C:\HMArchive, but you may have put it anywhere. The archive should be organized by \Month\DayOfMonth (example: D:\HMArchive\2009\07\31).