Continual Optimization

Default Continual Optimization

I installed the latest patch by running it when HEM was closed. Now, every time I open HEM, it spends an hour or so Optimizing my stats during which time I cannot use HEM or use the HUD. I thought this was only supposed to happen the first time. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

-Jason

The first time you have the option to optimise whatever players you want to add to the list, from there on in it optimises new hands played and also any players you run searches on.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    We welcome any feedback on any solutions we provide, this helps us to provide better quality solutions in the future.

The optimization of the new hands should be very brief, no? It takes an hour or more every time. Is there any way to deselect the optimization or to reduce the time it seems to be taking?

THanks,
    Jason

This is happening to me too. Driving me insane. Can anyone help us?

Anyone with this problem email support@holdemmanager.net
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    We welcome any feedback on any solutions we provide, this helps us to provide better quality solutions in the future.

Please download http://www.holdemmanager.com/downloa...te1.06.03a.exe for what should be a fix

Optimization only happens once - well actually it happens automatically during import in the future and if you create a new hero name then it will automatically optimize again but those of your having it come up every time are having a specific issue that this new version should fix.

Roy