Importing Hands error
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Default Importing Hands error

Hey i've downloaded the trial version and tyrign to get this set up before i buy, Im running vista, disabled UAC already, running norton,
    Ive set up the hand history folders, but when i try to auto import, it says, Imported 29 Hands with errors, i.e. all the hands in the folder. I tired to manually import from a folder, but it just says importing...... and i dont get any hands, when i import files, it says 1 of 1 imported, but 0 hands.

When trying the auto update after restarting, it says , Auto update did not find any new files. Altough i didnt play any new hands.

I've read through the initial guide and i'm stumped. (I updated to 1.06.03, and it still didnt work)

Same here, I try to import some old Stars HH with the new 1.06.03 Version and I receive a lot of errors.

Hands imported:17253
    Duplicate Hands: 1617
    Import Errors: 29735

Is there any problem with the new V1.06.03 Version and older HH?

If I create a new clean DB and import the same files
    Hands imported: 46974
    Last edited by chaosad; 09-03-2008 at 05:48 AM.

@Bonfire: Which site are you playing?

@chaosad: So with a new db all hands are being imported?

@fabio yes, i delete the old DB, create a new one and make a restore. Then i start the import again. I hope it works. Or have you any other workaround for me?

I get the same errors after the restore. Please dont say i must import all the hands again...

Ive checked 300 old stars hands with this version and all 300 imported successfully. Can you email me some of the hands so i can test to morny@holdemmanager.net
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    We welcome any feedback on any solutions we provide, this helps us to provide better quality solutions in the future.

@morny you have post.
    But strange is with the old DB i receive a lot of errors and with a new DB not.

Looks like a corrupt DB

SQLErrors.txt:

The Error: ERROR: 25P02: current transaction is aborted, commands ignored until end of transaction block

Occurred when running ExecuteNonQuery with this query: SAVEPOINT beforegame;

The Error: ERROR: 25P02: current transaction is aborted, commands ignored until end of transaction block

Default Importing hands problem

I think I have a similar problem. I play on Poker stars. My hands imported correctly until yesterday. The configuration of my auto import folders is fine and when I want to confirm that HH is still importing in C:\Program Files\PokerStars\HandHistory the file appears correctly after a couple of minutes.
    My problem is when i start auto import it recognizes my table for a few seconds and then it says Importing errors 2 if I have 2 tables open importing errors 1 for one table etc.
    Everything seems to be ok but my HUD no longer imports hands. The problem is the same if i ask the HUD to import from files or folders.