bet vs missed cbet in position (total) bet vs missed cbet oop is WRONG
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default bet vs missed cbet in position (total) bet vs missed cbet oop is WRONG

Hello! After the last update my bet vs missed cbet in position stat is not updating at all, i wonder might be the problem? Just played the session and still have this problem!

321.jpg

Create a new database and reimport your hands: Options--> Database Management--> Connect--> Create New Database--> (set it as default)--> Start HoldemManager

Which Operating System, Firewall, and Anti-Virus are you using?

Please update to the latest beta - http://www.holdemmanager.com/Downloads/HmUpdate.exe

For W7 and Vista you must set \holdem manager\dbcontrolpanel.exe, holdemmanager.exe and hmhud.exe are started as administrator. Run the windows explorer and navigate to your Holdemmanager installation directory. Right click the executables and select properties... then select "Run as admin" from the compatibility tab.

Add exceptions to the windows firewall for holdemmanager.exe and hmhud.exe, even if the firewall is turned off. If you have a 3rd party firewall, do the equivalent or uninstall it temporarily.

Make sure your video card drivers and windows auto updates are fully updated. Run a manual Windows Update and install all updates, including all .net framework updates.

Turn off User Account Control: How to Disable and Turn Off UAC in Windows 7 « My Digital Life
    Participate in the Beta release of the newest Hold'em Manager version: HM Cloud. Sign-up HERE.

If you would like to leave some feedback to help us improve the quality of the solutions, and/or the support quality you received, - you can do this here

by the way its HM1

created a new database and already have done your suggestions, still no fix

Can you add the stat to your HUD (instead of popup) to check if it does work when added to the main HUD.

If it also shows "--", email us a handhistory of a hand that's an example of an bet vs missed cbet in position to support@holdemmanager.com
    Participate in the Beta release of the newest Hold'em Manager version: HM Cloud. Sign-up HERE.

If you would like to leave some feedback to help us improve the quality of the solutions, and/or the support quality you received, - you can do this here

the stat was already added to my hud , because I use it a lot in heads up poker, that how I noticed it is not updating.
    OK, sending a hand

Hello, yes i also have this problem, is quite annoying.

Any fix for it yet?

not really, i sent them hand history, i got replied that if its 3bet pots its not counting to bet vs missed cbet, altough it always did before..

wow thats pretty gay, What stat have you put in to replace this one?

It was a pretty important stat for me, basically made my decision for me whenever i was choosing whether or not to double barrel for value or CRAI vs ppl in 3b pots...

yeah the same for me, this was one pretty crucial , versus guys with super high BIP i was check/raising as well..havent found a solution yet..even though i think it works as usual on HM2..but i hate that soft at the moment..its been pain in the ass..i dont even know is there any point of this bet in position stat..i guess it only tracks limped pots or something, so yeah its pretty gay..and support doesnt give a shit about this