hud not working on merge short handed tables

Default hud not working on merge short handed tables

works fine on 9 man tables but not on 6 man. i have tried using table finder,that doesnt work either. im using HM1 version 1.12.09

Delete the file Program Files/RVG Software/HoldemManager/Config/exenames.txt
    Then try the TableFinder again: http://faq.holdemmanager.com/questio...inderToShowHUD

Go to hud options--> player preferences--> use for tab and check if a HUD configuration is assigned to 6max.
    (Make sure they're no overlapping/conflicting settings between the HUD configurations.

For example: you're making changes to a HUD configuration assigned to PokerStars, but the "default" HUD is assigned to "any site" ("any site" will include PokerStars, so then this HUD will be shown instead of the HUD configuration you're making changes to)
    Participate in the Beta release of the newest Hold'em Manager version: HM Cloud. Sign-up HERE.

If you would like to leave some feedback to help us improve the quality of the solutions, and/or the support quality you received, - you can do this here

still not working for 6 max MTTs. works for 6 max cash though. my hud has not ever worked right on merge. the hud pops up in different positions all the time, even after setting table positions. I have to move them into possition when tourney starts, and they may or may not stay there. also i could have over 100 hands against someone and it may say 3 or 4 hands against them. never has worked like it did on stars or FTP

Please add screenshots of a table and the table manager and Please attach your holdemmanager.config file from C:\Program Files(X86)\RVG Software\Holdem Manager\Config folder (or something similar depending on your installation). It may be just called holdemmanager if you've extentions turned off.

here is my 9 man MTT table. as you can see some of the huds arent lined up. this is before i moved them. i move them and save possitions every time i play.

http://shup.com/Shup/544011/1120262150459maxwindows.png

here is my 6 max table and table manager. as you can see no hud

http://shup.com/Shup/544012/49274245.png

http://shup.com/Shup/544013/11202622441tablemanager.png

HoldemManager.config

I don't see anything obviously wrong but from the table manager it looks like the hands for the freezeout are not imported.
    I think we need to check your installation: Please schedule a remote support session with our support. Email support@holdemmanager.net, with a link to this thread and your forum name, so we can setup a Teamviewer session.