Consolidated NoteCaddy feature request thread - Page 3
Page 3 of 35 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
    No direction but to trust the final destination

At this time it isn't possible but it has definitely been considered recently to do some big changes to definitions which would allow it.

Banned

how often villain folds to our cbet (I know it already exists in the HM2 hud)?
    But here you can have it hero only and more imp specify board textures.

success - as above + won @ sd
    I think this is the part thats not possible as of now.

define opp by won hand/lost hand
    and i think we can add define opp by villian folds preflop/flop/turn/river

No direction but to trust the final destination

Default Consolidated feature request thread

All feature requests will be merged into here for evaluation during new feature builds

Quote Originally Posted by Stasek View Post
    Example: cbet 60% (6/10) -15%
    this is roughly how NC now shows data
    and -15% means, that it happens 15% less than for avg population.
    So to get population average id need to solve 60%/(100%-85%) = 70.6%

But I think (strongly convinced) that actual average frequency (70.6%) is more valuable than -15% relative difference.
    So the request is to change that and display 70.6% population average rather than -15% (or display both).

Guys, I frankly weak in math, but can you explain why NC uses a relative value in this case? I, as a poker player, is much easier to understand, that if a player CB = 60%, and it is 15% less, it means that the average CB = 75%. I understand how and why you recieve 70.6%, but why do players need relative values​​?

Maybe I am fundamentally in error, in terms of mathematical correctness, but ordinary players need this?
    Explain in brief, if you have a minute of time.
    Last edited by Olaf; 01-15-2012 at 06:21 PM.

Banned

Here is a consolidated list of ideas i have been collecting since i started my support work

http://forums.holdemmanager.com/note...-settings.html
    is it possible to change the default settings so that, for instance, just river bets are plotted on the scatter graph?

Then if we want to see other streets we can simply click on the PF/ F/ T tabs on the scatter graph.
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Would be cool to have a "had to not happen" box in the preflop action tab like we have one in the previous action tab of the preflop section.
    http://assaultwareforums.com/showthr...lop-action-tab
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

$betsizeversusaverage

http://forums.holdemmanager.com/note...usaverage.html

now it looks like this when you define by action: xxx (1/3) 33%
    I would like to see the note like this: xxx 33% (1/3)

http://forums.holdemmanager.com/note...nt-popups.html

right click menu defintion add EXPORT option

Could you pls add a EXPORT option to the right click menu of def. when i make or edit a def and want to send it to someone i have to manually hunt for it in my folder

with over 100+notes it takes too much time even when arranged alphabetically.

$heroname $enemyplayername

i would like to have heroname and enemyname as variable

This is very useful for meta game session notes

For example a note would say

Hero 3bets nanonoko k9s,a5, (+6bb) (so this tells me i have 3 bet nano twice in this table/session)
    hero was 3bet by nanonoko 3/6 (so it seems he is 3 betting us light)

IMO being able to keep track of such things is what makes gr8 players gr8. Now all our users can get the same power. notes like this will help us balance our aggresion and also make us aware of our table image and also how each villian views us for the table/session

grouping def for easy display

as of now i have 100+ custom defs

very shortly all our customers will typically have this

100+ custom defs they buy from me

50+ campa poker etc

50+ def from library

100+ crush the game

50+ sng/mtt/hu or other specialized game variations

Hence we need a effective way to switch on switch off (make active or inactive) based on user Tagging of def

I am proposing we add a small field in the in the Documentation section called TAGS

each definition can have a single or multiple tags or no tags. a tag is a word the user types in and tags will be separated by spaces

so a tag box would look like this cash,sng
    another def might have cash,nilay
    another one might have cash,ibrary

lastly the user should be able to load a entire group of def by specifying a tag from a drop down list.

when this happens all active def will automatically be deactivated and only the def with the tag specified becomes active

It will also be useful if the tags field can be added to the cols.
    Last edited by nilaynilay; 01-15-2012 at 09:39 PM.

Default [Request] variable: raise size as pot percentage

In addition to (hopefully) changing $[street]betaspotfraction to $[street]betaspotpercentage,
    please add $[street]raiseaspotpercentage
    so basically if somebody repots then this would say 100%
    Another example:
    pot 120, cbet 90, raise to 292
    PSR = 120+90*3 = 390
    So 292 is about 3/4 = 75% raise.

Quote Originally Posted by nilaynilay View Post
    It seems general strength is over riding whatever you specify in the range.

This is why hand 2 is success
    Ty, nilaynilay for your work.

As i understand, you play poker? Now I came up with a small sample.

Let say my opponent is PR, OOP.

1) He had A9 on Desk A43Q. On Turn he have (TopPairMidkicker with General Strength 83)
    2) He had QT on Desk A4TA. On Turn he have (BottomPair with General Strength 84)

In both these cases he CB Flop, Check/Call Turn.
    In which case I will get much more River check / fold away?

What is more important to me (as his opponent) in this case that he has TPMiddleK, or that 83 < 84?

That is why, in my def, i want exclude Bottom Pair or Middle Pair from SUCCESS(strong hands), even if they have a decent General Strength.

I have an example when Player with Turn General Str. 85 (Draw + second Pair) will fold much often on river, then Player with Gen. Str. 81(Top Pair Ace), if you need.

This is a live poker, and we can not rely solely ONLY on the bare figures like Gen. Str.. I think it's worth discussing.
    Last edited by Olaf; 01-17-2012 at 09:19 AM.

Default Replayer improvemevent - nothing superfluous, just necessary.

Replayer improvemevent.

I understand for what NC was done, so - nothing superfluous, just necessary.

replayer.jpg

1) Next Hand, Previous Hand - too many mouse movements in Full Screen of Big Monitors. + maybe we need some hotkeys for "Next", "Previous", etc.?

2) "Show hand from". When i analyze def and I'm interested in actions on the river, with each hand I'm doing too many unnecessary actions: Preflop > Click > Flop > Click > Turn > Click > River - Huuurrrraaaaa!
    RadioButton can help us to much more faster analyze def. in which we are interested in the action taking place on the later streets (turn, river) The program should remember the value of the RadioButton during the session, without saving to the configuration file.

3) Display General Strength.

I see many benefits from this.

a) Directly fast analyzing hands, where success is determined by this value (Without Copy > Test > Paste > > >)
    b) Replayer will unobtrusively help users of NC to establish a more correct ranges in their definitions in future.
    c) The educational function for those who are poorly evaluate force of hand in general.

Maybe Settings > "Show General Strength in Replayer" - just in case someone does not like it.

Approximate form of the changes I've drawn in the attached file.

Ty, hope you understand my english
    Last edited by Olaf; 01-17-2012 at 11:49 AM.

Banned

Ok i will throw in my cents too

How about we always always use the hm2 replayer in NC. That would be totally kool as i love to see my actual hud when i replay

and all the fwd backward buttons and stuff is already there in hm2 replayer.

The NC replayer is from the standalone version and it was necessary back then. however since NC has seamless integration with hm2 now i think its better if we just switch to hm2 replayer.

Quote Originally Posted by nilaynilay View Post
    Ok i will throw in my cents too

How about we always always use the hm2 replayer in NC. That would be totally kool as i love to see my actual hud when i replay

and all the fwd backward buttons and stuff is already there in hm2 replayer.

The NC replayer is from the standalone version and it was necessary back then. however since NC has seamless integration with hm2 now i think its better if we just switch to hm2 replayer.

Lol, nilaynilay, i forgot about this. I have HM2, for a long time, but still use HM1 + Standalone NC.

So pity, because paragraphs 2 and 3 HM2 has not, unfortunately. Paragraph 3 is especcialy Useful while def testing.