Basic Filters Relative position BUG

Default Basic Filters Relative position BUG

In the basic filters tab for filters, there is relative position filter, however when a value is chosen, it assumes that a flop is seen, which should be the purpose of Saw Flop filter.

For example, this makes the 3bet light IP quick filter pretty useless as it ignores all the hands when villain folded preflop.

How am I supposed to filter for situations when i 3bet preflop IP and include the hands that did not reach flop?

The relative position filter needs to apply to both preflop and postflop and seing a flop should not be a requirement.

any tickets or suggestions?

Apologies for the delay getting to this one.
    Preflop can we not just use the positions, say CO & BU and 3bet=yes? This returns all hands where hero 3bets in position. If you want to then filter for when you do this light, use the Hole Cards grid to select your range.

I agree that the 3bet light IP quick filter does only return hands that see a flop, I'll get this checked out.

Quote Originally Posted by Gacil View Post
    Apologies for the delay getting to this one.
    Preflop can we not just use the positions, say CO & BU and 3bet=yes? This returns all hands where hero 3bets in position. If you want to then filter for when you do this light, use the Hole Cards grid to select your range.

I agree that the 3bet light IP quick filter does only return hands that see a flop, I'll get this checked out.
    No, selecting CO and BTN skips the situation where BB 3bets IP vs SB, same issue for OOP.

I could not come up with any reasonable way to filter for all hands I 3bet IP, so that hands that end preflop are included as well. Obviously, that is very disappointing.

The Relative position filter should simply not assume that flop was seen, it should apply to preflop as well. Relative position to the PFR is the same preflop and on the flop. If we want to include or exclude flop seen, we have the SAW FLOP basic filter. This should not be too difficult to fix imo and currently is misleading.

Did you check it out and understand my description? Is there a Bug ticket I can follow? Is there a workaround in the current situation?