Note Caddy Premium Combo?(R)
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Note Caddy Premium Combo?(R)

I would like to buy Note Caddy for holdem and omaha as well, do I have to buy each one for $60 + $60 or there is a price for buying them together?
    Is that what Note Caddy Premium Combo for $90 is about?
    I allready own HM2.
    Thanks.

No direction but to trust the final destination

Thank you for your interest in NoteCaddy. The combo for $90 does cover everything. I should ask them to clear it up a little as it can be confusing when you see the two individual options and no combo till after you already picked one...

But if I try to buy the Note Caddy Premium Combo (for $90) I am told that '' You are only able to purchase one product code per user account for all of our products. You previously purchased this product ''.
    And if I try to run Note Caddy from my HM2 I am told that I need to buy it??

If you did already purchase, please try the following:

- Close HM2.

- Enable the option to see Hidden Files and Disable “Hide protected operating system files”: How to see hidden files in Windows - It should look like this: http://rvgsoftware.fileburst.com/images/hidden.jpg

- Now Delete C:\ProgramData\XHEO INC\SharedLicenses\ Holdem Manager 2.lic (XP Users can find the file at C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\AppData\XHEO INC\SharedLicenses\ Holdem Manager 2.lic)

- If you see a file C:\Program Files (x86)\Holdem Manager 2\HMLicense.dll.ldat (remove the (x86) if on 32 bit Windows), please delete it also. It will not be there for all installations.

Restart HM2 and register with your original HM2 code.

If you didn't then I need to notify sales@holdemmanager.com about this thread

I am pretty sure I never bought Note Caddy, in fact I double checked the license keys in my account and I have Pro Combo: Hold'em+Omaha, Table Scanner, Leak Buster but not Note Caddy.

Sorry for the inconvenience. I just sent an email to HEM with a link to this thread asking them to try and clear it up. Hopefully the can do so expediently

Thank you

I got the response from HEM and they said they can't figure out your email address from this thread (?) so you should please email them from your address on file with a link to this thread. They suspect it has something to do with an extended trial having been issued to you or something like that and they'd have to manually override.

Sorry for the delay

I actually allready contacted their sales department a few weeks ago but there was no reply, anyway I am trying again one last time,
    if this doesn't work I might have to do without Note Caddy.....
    Thanks anyway.

Banned

No dont give up mate. please send me a email to support@notecaddy.com if you dont hear back from the sales team.