1.06.03 with Stars Fix - Page 3
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

* (1.06.03 NEW) Changes to get around the 417 activation error caused mainly by the internet company TPG and their transparent proxy

I love you

Quote Originally Posted by corsakh View Post
    * (1.06.03 NEW) Changes to get around the 417 activation error caused mainly by the internet company TPG and their transparent proxy

I love you
    +1

Quote Originally Posted by akcbr954 View Post
    can u tell us how u fixed it since no 1 else will? jshdgajklsdfahf;j fk it im going back to the old 16.02
    I'm using Vista.

My problems started when for some reason my old shortcut stopped working. It said something like "file not found" or something like that. So I deleted the shortcut and went to the HM folder in Program Files and right clicked on the executable and selected "Pin to start menu".

There's where I started having the problem of the HUD not launching. I have no idea why.

To fix it, I deleted the shortcut from the start menu and went again into the program directory and created a shortcut using the old fashioned way (right click - create shortcut). That seems to have worked.

Default Still having issues with HUD and Table Manager launching

Posting this again as it looks like it got lost in the shuffle the first time.

After playing some NL on Stars (after their update yesterday), I installed the newest update for HEM. I used the "new folder" trick to import hands since the new Stars update but before my HEM update. That worked fine.

Rebooted everything, fired up a couple of Stars tables, and now my HUD won't start, nor will the Table Manager. They are both checked to start on Auto Import. Not sure what's wrong.

Just tried FTP, and the Table Manager window comes up, but again, no HUD. On both sites, even when I try to Relaunch HUD, nothing happens.

Hands seem to be importing fine though. I could really use some help to figure this out. I'm lost without my HEM!!

Running XP.

scottro

Can I install this over the 1.06.02 or should I uninstall the last update first?

Quote Originally Posted by critikal View Post
    For some reason the update won't replace my holdemmanager.exe file, and I can't launch HEM anymore. Any thoughts?
    I have this same problem. I also can't load it from the HM map in Program Files.

I read you have fixed it by recreating it. How did you recreate it????

I have installed patch .2 again since I couldn't start Hm with the latest updates and I don't get any reply to my problem.

Quote Originally Posted by scottro View Post
    Posting this again as it looks like it got lost in the shuffle the first time.

After playing some NL on Stars (after their update yesterday), I installed the newest update for HEM. I used the "new folder" trick to import hands since the new Stars update but before my HEM update. That worked fine.

Rebooted everything, fired up a couple of Stars tables, and now my HUD won't start, nor will the Table Manager. They are both checked to start on Auto Import. Not sure what's wrong.

Just tried FTP, and the Table Manager window comes up, but again, no HUD. On both sites, even when I try to Relaunch HUD, nothing happens.

Hands seem to be importing fine though. I could really use some help to figure this out. I'm lost without my HEM!!

Running XP.

scottro
    Email me and well get a teamviewer session going to have a look at the problem. morny@holdemmanager.net
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    We welcome any feedback on any solutions we provide, this helps us to provide better quality solutions in the future.

Quote Originally Posted by Blaze2007 View Post
    I have this same problem. I also can't load it from the HM map in Program Files.

I read you have fixed it by recreating it. How did you recreate it????
    If it wont overwrite one of the files its because a program of HM is running. The easiest way is to close all processes but to be sure restart your PC then before you open anything else run the patch and you shouldnt get the couldnt overwrite error
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    We welcome any feedback on any solutions we provide, this helps us to provide better quality solutions in the future.

Quote Originally Posted by Blaze2007 View Post
    I have installed patch .2 again since I couldn't start Hm with the latest updates and I don't get any reply to my problem.
    See my post above to make sure you dont have HM open before installing the new patch