Some problems and suggestions

Default Some problems and suggestions

1) HEM2 frequently does not show my cash games graph when I start the software. That is very annoying. It usually appears somewhere in between the time I have started playing or have ended my session.
    2) It is extremely difficult to mark a hand when multitabling because once a new hand is added to a database while I am trying to mark a hand, it suddenly disappears and I have to press on the "hand history" button again and try to quickly mark the hand, hoping that another hand is going to be added to the database before I have marked the hand I so desperately want to mark. Usually it takes a lot of time to finally mark the hand.
    3) There is an option to add new tags / delete old ones when marking hands, but when I add a new tag, it appears only as an option when I am marking the hands. The tag does not appear in the software when I am trying to later find it, so all my hands in that category are lost somewhere.
    4) HEM2 frequently crashes when I am looking at my marked hands, especially if it has been opened for a long time and has been left idle.

Quote Originally Posted by Avatars91 View Post
    1) HEM2 frequently does not show my cash games graph when I start the software. That is very annoying. It usually appears somewhere in between the time I have started playing or have ended my session.
    There have been some recent issues with graphs. We have just released a new build which contains some graph performance improvements.

http://www.holdemmanager.com/downloa...r_2_Update.exe

2) It is extremely difficult to mark a hand when multitabling because once a new hand is added to a database while I am trying to mark a hand, it suddenly disappears and I have to press on the "hand history" button again and try to quickly mark the hand, hoping that another hand is going to be added to the database before I have marked the hand I so desperately want to mark. Usually it takes a lot of time to finally mark the hand.
    This issue with the hand viewer is resolved. Let us know if the issue persists in the latest build.

3) There is an option to add new tags / delete old ones when marking hands, but when I add a new tag, it appears only as an option when I am marking the hands. The tag does not appear in the software when I am trying to later find it, so all my hands in that category are lost somewhere.
    I am unable to duplicate this issue. When you have tagged a hand with a custom tag can you not view them by selecting "Show only marked hands"? You can filter to a specific tag in the adjacent dropdown box.

4) HEM2 frequently crashes when I am looking at my marked hands, especially if it has been opened for a long time and has been left idle.
    After a crash like this please send us your log.txt file to hm2support@holdemmanager.com. If your Windows is hiding known file extensions the file will simply be called 'log'. You may need to enable the option to see Windows hidden folders/files.

Windows 7/Vista;

C:\Users\{Username}\AppData\Roaming\Holdem Manager

Showing hidden files: How to show hidden files in Windows 7

Windows XP;

C:\Documents and Settings\{Username}\Application Data\Holdem Manager

Showing hidden files: Microsoft Corporation

I am unable to duplicate this issue. When you have tagged a hand with a custom tag can you not view them by selecting "Show only marked hands"? You can filter to a specific tag in the adjacent dropdown box.
    What I mean is, that when you open the hand history during the time you are playing you can mark hands, right? Apart from simply marking them under the section "for review" you can also mark them under different other sections, even create your own. When I create a new section, e.g. "notes" and mark a hand under that particular section, it is shownas "marked" yet the hands that I put under this section are lost, e.i. one cannot find them later when clicking the "show marked hands only" option in the software. There simply is not such a section as "notes" even though you've created one. All I can see is hands under the "mark for review" section.

I haven't been able to duplicate this.

Please make sure there are no permissions issues at work against you:

Please make sure you are installing on an administrator account and running as an administrator.

Please turn off UAC.

You'll need to add holdemmanager.exe to the exceptions list in your firewall and antivirus.

Make sure that windows is fully updated. Keep checking for updates until it says twice five minutes apart that there are no more updates available.

You need to make sure that this folder

7/Vista: C:\Users\{username}\AppData\Roaming\HoldemManager\
    Showing hidden files and sytem files and folders: How to show hidden files in Windows 7
    XP: C:\Documents and Settings\User_name\Application Data\HoldemManager
    Showing hidden files and sytem files and folders: Microsoft Corporation

is not read only and that all permissions are set to full for your user name.

Have ou made any changes to your computer lately? Did you turn off any windows services lately?

Uninstall your current NetFramework version with this tool:
    http://videos.holdemmanager.com/dotn...eanup_tool.zip
    and download the NET installer and run it
    Download: Microsoft .NET Framework 4 (Web Installer) - Microsoft Download Center - Download Details
    Please make sure that your windows is uptodate, all service packs and windows updates installed.

What exactly did you not understand? I tink I explained everything rather clearly. Ok, to put one part of that text into other words: the problem occurs when one is marking his hands during a session (should be understandable). There is an option to mark a hand according to a certain category with the default ones being "for review", "bluffs", "fun" or something like that (this should be understandable as well). One can also create his own categories according to which to mark hands as well as delete the default ones. I have created my own category "notes" but it is not working properly – whenever I mark a hand during a session and choose my own created "notes" category it is later not to be found anywhere, since when I check the hands that I have marked the only category that I can see is "for review" (I deleted all the other default ones) and not my "notes" category. Thus all the hands that I have marked according to that category are lost.

I really find it difficult to understand what could so unclear about my explanation be.

OK, I duplicated this now. THank you for the further explanation. I have written it up and passed it along.

While I don't have a specific date for when this issue will be resolved, we are putting out updates regularly.

The previously assigned internal ticket # on this issue is 4075. We will often release builds on a limited basis only the forums for a few days first so please check back on this thread http://forums.holdemmanager.com/hm2-releases/ for that ticket # .

If you would like a specific email back when a new build that addresses 4075 is officially released, please email hm2support@holdemmanager with "Notify Me When 4075 Is Resolved" as the subject line.