Sort hands in report

Default Sort hands in report

Hey!

What I am missing in HEM2 is the sort that sorted by absolute value in the reports window.

Let's say I want to review the big hands in my session, I sort them by BB or $ doesn't really matter and watch the hands that have more than 20bb in the replayer. In Hem1 you just had to click on the column 3 times and all the big hands were on top (loosing and winning), now the sort first gives us the loosing hands then the winning hands in the next step it disables the sort... I hope you know what I mean. So now I have to watch loosing hands first and winning hands after that, I can't add them all to the replayer at the same time...

This exists but it takes more clicks. It looks like the order is Most Lost -> Most won -> No Sort -> Smallest Abs Value -> Largest Abs Value

OK I found it now, it sorts like you described if you sort by $ however if you sort by BB it doesn't work... Just add the same sorting functionality to BB and it will be fine. Because sometimes I play different stakes and want to sort it by BB not by $.

This is being looked into.

Quote Originally Posted by Lumpizaver View Post
    OK I found it now, it sorts like you described if you sort by $ however if you sort by BB it doesn't work... Just add the same sorting functionality to BB and it will be fine. Because sometimes I play different stakes and want to sort it by BB not by $.
    Any update on this? I just upgraded and I used to use the same absolute value sort in HEM1 that he used.

Temporary solution:
    replay the biggest WON hands first.. then replay the biggest LOST hands.

Or more filters--> advanced filters--> other--> use a final pot size in BBs is bigger than x... filter.

I'll write a ticket for this, BB sorting should include the sorting of biggest (won + lost) combined just as the $ won sorting acts.
    Participate in the Beta release of the newest Hold'em Manager version: HM Cloud. Sign-up HERE.

If you would like to leave some feedback to help us improve the quality of the solutions, and/or the support quality you received, - you can do this here