New update did not fix the Stars update problem for me
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default New update did not fix the Stars update problem for me

Hey,

I noticed the announcement (http://forums.holdemmanager.com/mana...uncements.html) about Stars hands not importing anymore so I downloaded the new update (1.12.09a) but it still has problems for me. Only about a fraction of the hands from my last session have been imported by HM. I went to the trouble of requesting my hand history from that last session and tried importing that, and another 100 or so hands of my 2k+ hand session were imported.

I'm using Pokerstars.com version. Please help.

Kind regards,

Twisted.

Reboot your computer.
    Reinstall the update - http://www.holdemmanager.com/Downloads/HmUpdate.exe

Set the PokerStars lobby language to English.
    Check if PokerStars is still saving your handhistories. Read @ http://faq.holdemmanager.com/questio...okerStarsSetup
    Participate in the Beta release of the newest Hold'em Manager version: HM Cloud. Sign-up HERE.

If you would like to leave some feedback to help us improve the quality of the solutions, and/or the support quality you received, - you can do this here

I'm also on .com and having the same issue, I've tried re-booting and re-patching with no success...

Does HoldemManager show it's 1.12.09 when you start the program??
    Participate in the Beta release of the newest Hold'em Manager version: HM Cloud. Sign-up HERE.

If you would like to leave some feedback to help us improve the quality of the solutions, and/or the support quality you received, - you can do this here

Yes

Are you playing real money tables?
    Is PokerStars saving the handhistories?
    Do the handhistories import in HoldemManager?

The PokerStars lobby is in English?

I'm having the same problem as well. Reinstalled the update - restarted my computer - made sure the Poker Stars lobby was set to English - then ensured that Poker Stars was saving the hand histories (which it is doing). Unfortunately my HUD still isn't launching, nor does it appear that the hand histories are importing into HEM.

set the date formatting of your computer to M/d/yyyy (and not to European default d/M/yyyy) with regional settings English (United States)

Check if they import into a NEW database: Options--> Database Management--> Connect--> Create New Database--> (set it as default)--> Start HoldemManager

Quote Originally Posted by Patvs View Post
    Are you playing real money tables?
    Is PokerStars saving the handhistories?
    Do the handhistories import in HoldemManager?

The PokerStars lobby is in English?
    The hands are saving, when I try and import them now they say they are duplicates (after having auto import running as I played). As per the other guy my HUD is not launching and I cannot view then hands that I've imported that are supposedly duplicates within hem. Yes, my lobby is in English.

Did you register your Holdemmanager when you started after installing the update?