Custom Rakeback Stat

Default Custom Rakeback Stat

I may have done this wrong but I know this stat is not accurate. I play on FTP and I get 27% rakeback. I used the rakeback custom stat from the FAQ's which is <Stat GroupName="Default" ColumnName="Rakeback" ValueExpressions="Sum(PH.RakeAmount)/100.0*0.27 as RakeBackAmount" Evaluate="RakeBackAmount" ColumnHeader="Rakeback" ColumnFormat="$0.00" ColumnWidth="*" Tooltip="Rakeback based on 27%" />
    However what I have recieved in rakeback is more than what it says in HM. Its not the end of the world if thats as close as it gets but I would like to have it show the same. Also I have searched the forum to find how to calculate a hourly rate with rakeback and have not figured out how to do that. Thanks for your help...your customer support has been great!
    Jeremy

Yeah, its accurate enough for me on Carlos but currently we only calculate rake by Total rake divided by No of Players. It will however be updated to correspond with the supported sites actual way of calculating rake
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    We welcome any feedback on any solutions we provide, this helps us to provide better quality solutions in the future.

Hi,

the stats in the rake field, are they total rake/players or are they player rakeback? Because my stats say 25% rakeback = 849.35$, but in my affiliate account i have more than 900? The affiliate takes table rakeback/players

regards
    Michael

Timezones might cause a difference so find out exactly when they start the rake from at the start of the month and confirm they dont add or subtract bonuses to and from the rake, we calculate it total rake / no of players
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    We welcome any feedback on any solutions we provide, this helps us to provide better quality solutions in the future.