************Poker Stars Update Fix*************** - Page 2
Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

well, i upgraded this new version, and hem says while autoimport, that it imports files. But in tourney-> results there r no data. Also HUD still doesn´t work.

After installing the latest updates on pokerstars and hm1, Pre-fetch one hand doesnt work.

The cofigurations on pokerstars and site preferens on hm1 are the same like before, without changes

Quote Originally Posted by javiert View Post
    Hi,

after installing the update, my HM doesn´t get started. A window pops up saying: "HM is making a large database update....." but it never goes on. I have been waiting for an hour, reboot my my computer a couple of times, etc... but it still not working...
    I have the sameproblem ....

Downloaded latest update and got a message to activate the software online. Clicked on that message and selected which machine profile to activate and get "Success. Select ok to continue." Clicked Ok and then it says that a valid license could not be obtained.

UPDATE: Checked My Account page and license key for Holdem Manager has been disabled

License Failure Details
    --------------------------------------------------
    1/9/2012 9:18:58 PM
    c2

A valid license could not be obtained for 'Hold'em Manager'. Please contact Hold'em Manager for assistance.

DETAILS

No licenses found in the suggestion cache.

No compiled licenses found.

No licenses found in C:\Program Files (x86)\RVG Software\Holdem Manager.

Could not validate license "TRY-A3F9858E-0001 (Still Encrypted)" in C:\ProgramData\XHEO INC\SharedLicenses\Holdem Manager 2.lic.
    Signed with keys for a different product.

Could not validate license "HMB-7AB89F9-0000 (Still Encrypted)" in C:\ProgramData\XHEO INC\SharedLicenses\Holdem Manager 2.lic.

Could not validate license "HM2-42620C35-0000 (Still Encrypted)" in C:\ProgramData\XHEO INC\SharedLicenses\Holdem Manager 2.lic.

Could not validate license "Small Stakes Edition (SMS-)" in C:\ProgramData\XHEO INC\SharedLicenses\HoldemManager.lic.
    Serial number not provided.

Could not validate license "Professional Edition (xxxxxx)" in C:\ProgramData\XHEO INC\SharedLicenses\HoldemManager.lic.
    Cannot validate license at server.
    Could not perform validation request: VALIDATE.

Stopped looking for additional licenses.

System Info

Timestamp: 2012-01-09T21:18:58 / 2012-01-09T21:18:58
    Entry Assembly: HoldemManager, Version=1.11.5.6029, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null
    Base Directory: C:\Program Files (x86)\RVG Software\Holdem Manager\
    Platform: Windows Vista Media Center 64-bit Service Pack 1 [6.1 Build 7601]
    OS Version: 6.1.7601.65536
    CLR Version: 2.0.50727.5448
    Process Bitness: 32-bit
    Culture: en-US / en-US
    Encoding: Western European (Windows)
    IIS Available: True
    Machine Code: 1Q8PU-GREN0-Q3FWV-UA3UD-VT35X

Assemblies

Accessibility *
    2.0.0.0 / 2.0 R 4927 for .NET 2.0
    C:\Windows\assembly\GAC_MSIL\Accessibility\2.0.0.0 __b03f5f7f11d50a3a\Accessibility.dll

DeployLX.Licensing.v3 *
    3.2.2000.0 / 3.2 R 3813 for .NET 2.0
    C:\Program Files (x86)\RVG Software\Holdem Manager\DeployLX.Licensing.v3.dll

DevComponents.DotNetBar2 *
    8.3.0.0 / 8.3.0.0 for .NET
    C:\Program Files (x86)\RVG Software\Holdem Manager\DevComponents.DotNetBar2.dll

dyjgqytp *
    3.2.2000.0 / 2.0 R 5447 (Win7SP1GDR 050727-5400) for .NET 2.0 (Win7SP1GDR 050727-5400)

HoldemManager *
    1.11.5.6029 / 1.11.5.6029 for .NET
    C:\Program Files (x86)\RVG Software\Holdem Manager\HoldemManager.exe

mscorlib
    2.0.0.0 / 2.0 R 5448 for .NET 2.0
    C:\Windows\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v2.0.50727\msco rlib.dll

System
    2.0.0.0 / 2.0 R 5447 for .NET 2.0
    C:\Windows\assembly\GAC_MSIL\System\2.0.0.0__b77a5 c561934e089\System.dll

System.Configuration
    2.0.0.0 / 2.0 R 5420 for .NET 2.0
    C:\Windows\assembly\GAC_MSIL\System.Configuration\ 2.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a\System.Configuration.dll

System.Drawing
    C:\Windows\assembly\GAC_MSIL\System.Drawing\2.0.0. 0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a\System.Drawing.dll

System.Web
    2.0.0.0 / 2.0 R 5456 for .NET 2.0
    C:\Windows\assembly\GAC_32\System.Web\2.0.0.0__b03 f5f7f11d50a3a\System.Web.dll

System.Web.Services
    C:\Windows\assembly\GAC_MSIL\System.Web.Services\2 .0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a\System.Web.Services.dll

System.Windows.Forms
    2.0.0.0 / 2.0 R 5446 for .NET 2.0
    C:\Windows\assembly\GAC_MSIL\System.Windows.Forms\ 2.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089\System.Windows.Forms.dll

System.Xml
    C:\Windows\assembly\GAC_MSIL\System.Xml\2.0.0.0__b 77a5c561934e089\System.Xml.dll
    Last edited by Eboractos; 01-09-2012 at 05:30 PM. Reason: updated info

I've updated to the most recent version of HM1 and it's still not important hands for me.

I'm awful with computers and days like this are my most dreaded days as a poker player, lol.

Any help?

Thanks, as always.

i updated to the latest version and the hud on stars doesnt show up until I'm stitting at the the table. Ie I can't table select by opening up a table to see the stats of ppl sitting

Quote Originally Posted by barkley View Post
    i updated to the latest version and the hud on stars doesnt show up until I'm stitting at the the table. Ie I can't table select by opening up a table to see the stats of ppl sitting
    Same here

Quote Originally Posted by Sciss0r View Post
    I'm playing on .com

does this work for pokerstars.com? In the description it says it only works for non .com

Thanks.

This also affects .com after PokerStars.com update today. It already affected (.fr, .it, etc.) that had this PokerStars client software update last week.

HM1: Please update to the latest version - http://www.holdemmanager.com/Downloads/HmUpdate.exe

HM2: The 6023 build is only a temporary solution which solves the PokerStars import issue, but has other bugs which be fixed in the next public release. Turn off notecaddy if you use 6023.

Quote Originally Posted by javiert View Post
    Hi,

after installing the update, my HM doesn´t get started. A window pops up saying: "HM is making a large database update....." but it never goes on. I have been waiting for an hour, reboot my my computer a couple of times, etc... but it still not working...

When it's making the update ignore any "not responding" message. The program will unfreeze after the database update.

Quote Originally Posted by Beatentommy View Post
    well, i upgraded this new version, and hem says while autoimport, that it imports files. But in tourney-> results there r no data. Also HUD still doesn´t work.
    Is it also saving and importing the summary files? Read http://faq.holdemmanager.com/questio...okerStarsSetup. Check if PokerStars is still saving the handhistories. Does HoldemManager state it's 1.12.09?
    Run a import from folder on your january archive folder and/or PokerStars handhistory folder, to reimport the missing hands.

Quote Originally Posted by zadimeno View Post
    After installing the latest updates on pokerstars and hm1, Pre-fetch one hand doesnt work.

The cofigurations on pokerstars and site preferens on hm1 are the same like before, without changes

Quote Originally Posted by barkley View Post
    Prefetch not working (also a result of PokerStars changing the formatting of the handhistory files) will be fixed in the next update.
    Participate in the Beta release of the newest Hold'em Manager version: HM Cloud. Sign-up HERE.

If you would like to leave some feedback to help us improve the quality of the solutions, and/or the support quality you received, - you can do this here

Quote Originally Posted by Eboractos View Post
    Downloaded latest update and got a message to activate the software online. Clicked on that message and selected which machine profile to activate and get "Success. Select ok to continue." Clicked Ok and then it says that a valid license could not be obtained.

UPDATE: Checked My Account page and license key for Holdem Manager has been disabled

License Failure Details
    1/9/2012 9:18:58 PM
    c2

ll

First of all, we need to enable the option to see Hidden Files: How to see hidden files in Windows

Problems Registering Holdem Manager:

Delete C:\ProgramData\XHEO INC\SharedLicenses\HoldemManager.lic (XP Users can find the file at C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\AppData\XHEO INC\SharedLicenses\HoldemManager.lic)

This is a hidden SYSTEM file. (not just a regular hidden file)

Then activate it again with the correct serial key.

Quote Originally Posted by Zach6668 View Post
    I've updated to the most recent version of HM1 and it's still not important hands for me.

I'm awful with computers and days like this are my most dreaded days as a poker player, lol.

Any help?

Thanks, as always.

Read http://faq.holdemmanager.com/questio...okerStarsSetup. Check if PokerStars is still saving the handhistories. Does HoldemManager state it's 1.12.09?
    Run a import from folder on your january archive folder and/or PokerStars handhistory folder, to reimport the missing hands.
    Participate in the Beta release of the newest Hold'em Manager version: HM Cloud. Sign-up HERE.

If you would like to leave some feedback to help us improve the quality of the solutions, and/or the support quality you received, - you can do this here

Quote Originally Posted by Patvs View Post

Is it also saving and importing the summary files? Read http://faq.holdemmanager.com/questio...okerStarsSetup. Check if PokerStars is still saving the handhistories. Does HoldemManager state it's 1.12.09?
    TY! Fixed, tourneys being displayed. But still, my HUD doesn´t load up, while sitting at the table. And yes, my HEM is running as 1.12.09.