Hand history pop-up

Default Hand history pop-up

Is it possible to turn off the hand history pop-up? I mean the insta one with the graphical cards, not the one you need to click on to access. There seems to be a problem with it on my laptop (I suspect related to the 1.06 issues with Betfair). Everytime it appears it leaves behind a blank white box that covers everything under it.

To Answer your question i presume your referring to the mucked cards?
    To turn that off follow these instructions: http://208.109.95.123/faq/?f=47

If you want to configure the mucked cards you can do so here: http://208.109.95.123/faq/?f=8

On your problem its possible it might be the place holder thats causing that problem if you go to Hud Options > Table Preferences and if Mucked Card & Alignment Edit Mode is ticked please untick it.

Lastly please update to the newest version 1.06.0e which youll find on page 3 or 4 of the releases section under the thread 1.06.00 release.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    We welcome any feedback on any solutions we provide, this helps us to provide better quality solutions in the future.

It's not the placeholders. Thank you for the link to disable the mucked cards, which is what I was refering to.