New feature thread for Leak Buster
Page 1 of 12 12311 ... LastLast

Default New feature thread for Leak Buster

Going to use this thread to post new and ongoing features that are added the Leak Buster. We can also use it as a feature request thread, assuming it doesn't eat up too much of the thread.

New for Version Beta 30b:
    - Advice toggle button, so you can view or hide advice whether it's a leaky area of your game or not.
    - External video launching. Now you can launch an external video player for the step videos. This way if you want to watch the video side by side for the filters section for example, you can have it while you work within HEM, and you don't have to switch back and forth.
    - New "How to respond to frequent continuation bets" article in advice sections of Leak Buster.

Bug fixes:
    - The register now and registration process was dependent on a player have a driving C. This has been changed to look for a primary volume.
    - 6 post flop filters now make sure to filter for players not being all-in pre-flop.
    - Leak Buster now checks if you have active X installed or not, and recommends installation if not (for those who couldn't see video).

Coming soon:
    - Graphing feature for win rates and Leak Buster scoring.
    - One click positional advice based on your stats (will replace most of step 3).

Had a quick play with version 30b and here are a few comments.

1. It would be nice if when I went into Leak History I could pick a date...double click on it and the stats loaded into the columns. The only way I can look at my stats is to "Import Stats" and this creates a line in the Leak History that can't then be changed.

It's nice to have it tidy and see each line in a sequence so if you could delete a line of Leak History it would be helpful and allow you to build you own sequence.

2. I think it would also be helpful if the vids and advice were available without Importing Stats. If you could just click on one of the categories then the relevant vid, quiz or article would be available whether you've got stats showing in the grid or not.

3. I couldn't work out what the grey button does that lives between Import Stats and Leak History. It turns red but what function does it have?

Thanks for the update....look forward to the next one.

1) Good suggestion. We'll work this into a new build soon.
    2 & 3) This is what the grey button is in the middle. It's actually supposed to have a video icon, but somehow the new graphic directory wasn't included in the build (minor thing that Roy and I will work out). If you click on it, then it will show all advice regardless of a leak or not. We're going to add tool tips also I believe.

Beta 32 New Features

• New graphing feature for Leak History. Will graph your winrate versus leak buster score.

• Leak history data can be deleted instead of only completely cleared.

• New advanced scoring algorithm for more precise accuracy. Based on the top drop off and peak winrates for each stat category, a more precise score is added to each rage.

• New range algorithm program was added to create ideal scoring ranges based on stats from across all major poker sites.

Bug fixes
    - Filter 4 was corrected.
    - Non-standard ascii characters in database names were not working w/ Leak Buster.

Coming soon
    - Advanced positional stat analysis. Leak Buster will examine key stats by position and offer scoring and advice.

This may have been added already, but earlier you said LB could only be activated on one PC. Since HEM and its other modules (like Table Scanner) can be installed on 2 PC's, LB should allow the same, as well as a way to deactivate a PC to install on another (like the other HEM products). I have more PC's and laptops than I can keep count of, and I'm continuously building/upgrading/shifting PC's around. As such, I'm vehemently opposed to activation schemes that permanently tie themselves to hardware configurations and can't be moved.

I'm about to start using my laptop when mobile to keep up with playing and analysis, and I don't like not having the total package together when I'm away from the desktop. Once this is addressed I will most likely buy LB.

Any chance to see that for hu?

Hello, First of all i would like to say i like leakbuster. In beginning when i bought it i thought 'was it worth the money' but after a few weeks i began to see the advantage of leakbuster and how to use it to help me to find my leaks. But i am missing something in leakbuster....

Tom888 suggested it already in some way. but i think it would be very very nice to have the option to load an older 'leak history stats' into an other row next to the current one.
    so that you can choose a leak history and load the current stats in the same time next to each other . so you can see directly at the stats if you have made improvement in certain stats and how it affected the other stats.
    I think this way i can see way better little differences in my progress.
    So in the first row i load the stats of first 80000 hands already in history ( or loaded with the hands filter or date filter or so) . and second row i load the current one of 120000 hands. so i can see directly what i did differently in the last 40000 hands. or if i have a downswing for the month i can select hands in row one before this month. en select in row 2 the total hands after the downswing. so i can see if it has something to do that i am playing different for some stats. or something.

I think this will increase the usage of leakbuster incredible. and it is a missing piece in the software to not have this option. or even have the option to load previous stats in the rows in any way.

I only can see how many leaks i had previously and what the score was. but i want to compare different stats next to each other. so the older.. and the new ones.

It also will be nice to load in first row stats from e.g. Pokerstars and row 2 stats from e.g. Fulltilt. Or even from different players. I think 2 rows of stats have so many good options to use for finding your leaks or those from others. and i think many users will be very pleased to see this in the future.

So please let me know what U think about this ?

Hi, thanks for the suggestion. This is entirely possible of course, and we could add this in as a new feature. It is something we considered when initially building the leak history. As a temporary aide in understanding your stats, you can right click on step 2 grid, and print our your results with your scores (and it will provide a date when you print). So you can have some way of tracking this if you are immediately interested in tracking your growth.

I've passed the suggestion on to the developer. I know that he is currently focus on a major change which will be an in depth analysis of many stats by each position, along with advice on adjustment corrections to make based on how you're scoring. There is also a new filter suggestion box that is being added to step 2. We are waiting for Holdem Manager to release 1.09 so that we can add this into the 1.10 beta's. We don't at this stage want to release something that may not be 100% stable.

I would say after these next changes though, we can look into adding something so that you can quickly reference all your past scores and stats. Keep up the suggestions, and we'll do our best to implement them.

Some of the new features in the next beta:

There will be a new step 3 that will analyze an array of stats by each position. It will score you the same as step 2. There will be 2 views to step 2. A simple overview that will just provide advice and feedback on your play from each position like shown here:

And an advanced view that will display your score for each stat and provide written and/or video feedback about your leaks:

Leak Buster will also now store all of your stats in the history, so you can track how each stat has changed and how it reflects your scoring and winnrate.

Next feature that is almost complete:
    There will be an automatically run analysis for step 6 now every time you load a new filter from the drop down list. LB will run this data for you and provide feedback on how your filters score. More details soon.

This looks excellent and I'm looking forward to trying it...but I see from Roy's note in the update thread that betas are going to be fewer than before.

Do you have a time frame here?...it'd be good to know.